This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Welcome to RR bouncingballs! There's always room for female fans. Not sure if we have other females that post here anyways.
    lilmamba comes to mind

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      lilmamba comes to mind
      Wow! You learn something new everyday. No clue lilmamba was female.

Comment

Welcome to RR bouncingballs! There's always room for female fans. Not sure if we have other females that post here anyways.
        how could you forget me Doc? *sniffsniff*
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          how could you forget me Doc? *sniffsniff*
          Wasn't that I forgot about you. Just wasn't aware you were a chicky-poo!

Comment

Wasn't that I forgot about you. Just wasn't aware you were a chicky-poo!
            loool nice cover-up Doc
            hmmmmm I'll let it slide this time
            looooool
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• bouncingballs wrote: View Post
              Hi I've followed the boards for a while but only just joined, I'm not great a social networking. Not sure how much room there is for a female Raptors fan here as I'm guessing your mainly guys and I live in the UK but I have family from Toronto
              Staines Massive!? lol Big ups Ali G, fo' real!

Comment

• hi guys...username says it all and I promise I will not bash on ten for the win's great trade proposals too hard...

one way or the other a long time lurker who finally decided to sign up and join this madness..

cheers

Comment

• 11fortheloss wrote: View Post
                  hi guys...username says it all and I promise I will not bash on ten for the win's great trade proposals too hard...

one way or the other a long time lurker who finally decided to sign up and join this madness..

cheers
                  Cheers dude.

Comment

• 11fortheloss wrote: View Post
                    hi guys...username says it all and I promise I will not bash on ten for the win's great trade proposals too hard...

cheers
                    You finally decided to join us eh? ahahha
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      you can change names?
                      mack11 was 4 hunnnitdegreez what!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wondered where the kid ran off to *biggestpalmfaceoflife*

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        mack11 was 4 hunnnitdegreez what!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wondered where the kid ran off to *biggestpalmfaceoflife*
                        Yup loooooool
                        Changed my name and nobody knew who I was
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Yup loooooool
                          Changed my name and nobody knew who I was
                          loool these RR mysteries
                          case closed of the missing 4hunnitdegreez

Comment

• Hey, I'm new here. I've lurked the draft thread from this site a couple years ago and I'm mostly gonna hang around in the game-thread. Nice to meet you all, a die-hard raps fan, and I get depressed most whenever Jonas double pump-fakes which drives me nuts.

Go Raps go.

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
                              Hey, I'm new here. I've lurked the draft thread from this site a couple years ago and I'm mostly gonna hang around in the game-thread. Nice to meet you all, a die-hard raps fan, and I get depressed most whenever Jonas double pump-fakes which drives me nuts.

Go Raps go.
                              We're obviously happy to have you here and glad to see you finally decided to create an account to chat with your peers.

Comment

• Hellooooooooo! *Jack Armstrong voice*

I'm not new but I haven't been active on this site for ~1year

I'd like to change that!
                                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X