This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    We've got a lot of new faces around here since October 21st that haven't introduced themselves!! C'mon guys! Haha
    It ain't cool to introduce yourself any longer apparently.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      It ain't cool to introduce yourself any longer apparently.
      They said the same thing about peeing your pants, but I think we all know the final decision on that one...

Comment

• That's right brother, because you ain't cool unless ya pee ya pants. It's the coolest.

Comment

• What's up. Finally decided to join. Happy to be here to butt heads with everyone lol

Comment

• Pyron wrote: View Post
            What's up. Finally decided to join. Happy to be here to butt heads with everyone lol
            Excellent choice.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• hello, raps fan since 95. i was there when the barnies beat the jordans @ skydome and been a fan since.
              been reading and listening to RR for few years, decided to give the forum a try.

batum or bust!

Comment

• yodamaster wrote: View Post
                hello, raps fan since 95. i was there when the barnies beat the jordans @ skydome and been a fan since.
                been reading and listening to RR for few years, decided to give the forum a try.

batum or bust!
                Welcome you are. Post lots, you must.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So I've been watching you all argue, suggest ridiculous trades etc for some time now, sort of like big brother. But not full of talentless shitheads. Time to jump in with two feet. Hello everyone.

Comment

• foznik wrote: View Post
                    So I've been watching you all argue, suggest ridiculous trades etc for some time now, sort of like big brother. But not full of talentless shitheads. Time to jump in with two feet. Hello everyone.
                    Lol quite the intro. Welcome aboard

Comment

• foznik wrote: View Post
                      So I've been watching you all argue, suggest ridiculous trades etc for some time now, sort of like big brother. But not full of talentless shitheads. Time to jump in with two feet. Hello everyone.
                      Glad you decided to join in!

Comment

• Hey all, I'm new at RR) I've been reading posts at RR and realy enjoyed them. GO GO Raptors!)

Comment

• Hi everyone.

Thought I'd reintroduce myself since this thread came up. Been here for years, when I followed the Raptors at a young age, I jumped on this forum to debate and discuss ideas.

I eventually became a moderator for awhile, and then disappeared off the face of the forum to go to school, work, etc. I literally had no time to sit on a comp. and wait for replies anymore.

Anyways, glad to be back! Lots of new faces, and plenty still going strong.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• As I understand it's a welcome thread for newbies? )
                            Hello guys!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Welcome you are. Post lots, you must.
                              That person did not post at all :'( What happened yoda masterrrrrr :O :O :O

Also on a serious note - what's with these people with like two posts all time, odd names, and random posts in random places? (see a couple of the most recent posts under RR Forums Questions, Suggestions or Feedback such as here ("BernardBaity"), here ("validator111" and "BernardBaity") and here ("validator111"))

Just people who are lost/trying to figure out how to use the forum or something different? Maybe I'm being too harsh/maybe it doesn't matter but was curious - I only noticed since one replied to a thread I'd started like three years ago haha!

Let me know Axel
                              Last edited by NeedTristanThompson; Sat Mar 21, 2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

That person did not post at all :'( What happened yoda masterrrrrr :O :O :O

Also on a serious note - what's with these people with like two posts all time, odd names, and random posts in random places? (see a couple of the most recent posts under RR Forums Questions, Suggestions or Feedback such as here ("BernardBaity"), here ("validator111" and "BernardBaity") and here ("validator111"))

Just people who are lost/trying to figure out how to use the forum or something different? Maybe I'm being too harsh/maybe it doesn't matter but was curious - I only noticed since one replied to a thread I'd started like three years ago haha!

Let me know Axel
                                haha random find.

Maybe we should start a RR challenge, a kind of scavenger hunt for obscure old posts and threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X