Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm also new to this forum but by no means new to the Raptors or basketball... looking forward to lots of good discussions

Comment

• Alden21 wrote: View Post
      I'm also new to this forum but by no means new to the Raptors or basketball... looking forward to lots of good discussions
      Welcome to our humble abode Alden.

Comment

• Glad to see all the new people. They've come to the right place!

Comment

• Lifelong Raps fan here, down since BJ Armstrong.

Been checking out this board for awhile now and finally decided to add my occasional 2 cents.
          "Oh well, that's basketball. It used to be basketball. I don't know what it is now."

Comment

• DemarDaChosen wrote: View Post
            Lifelong Raps fan here, down since BJ Armstrong.

Been checking out this board for awhile now and finally decided to add my occasional 2 cents.
            Cheers buddy .... love the optimism with your handle too. Let's hope that DeMar is infact the "DaChosen" one.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Cheers buddy .... love the optimism with your handle too. Let's hope that DeMar is infact the "DaChosen" one.
              Cheers to you, sir.
              "Oh well, that's basketball. It used to be basketball. I don't know what it is now."

Comment

Cheers to you, sir.
                dude...
                wtf.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                  dude...
                  wtf.
                  my bad, "dude". I've never really taken the time to notice your avatar, nor your posts, as Im a stupid n#Ewb.

Give me a few hours and I'll change my pic, unless you wanna slapbox for it (Oak would like this)

...at least you have good taste.
                  Last edited by DemarDaChosen; Thu Jul 29, 2010, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• LOL!! That's classic! Stay classy, fellas!
                    RR OG

Comment

my bad, "dude". I've never really taken the time to notice your avatar, nor your posts, as Im a stupid n#Ewb.

Give me a few hours and I'll change my pic, unless you wanna slapbox for it (Oak would like this)

...at least you have good taste.
                      just busting your balls

looks funny.

Comment

• Whats up peoples! Another Noob here...Take it easy on me, Im fragile! XD

Comment

• Cheers Shinobi ... glad to have you here.

Comment

• ShinobiOne wrote: View Post
                            Whats up peoples! Another Noob here...Take it easy on me, Im fragile! XD
                            Handle with care, they're fragile as eggs. (BROOKLYN ZOO!)
                            RR OG

Comment

• Wow, reading through this thread you really see how many people ditched the site lol. 1 person had their profile picture of new jersey nets lol

Comment

• We're not too worried. Fans come and go. The loyal ones stay and are the ones we care about.

Plus, its the off season and lull of the summer. Forums are always quieter this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                                X