X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JattDoGG wrote: View Post
    hey thanks doc.

DOC, I've followed you from EBS to RF and now here.

Stalkerish...slightly, but don't worry i love my women so you have nothing to worry about. lol.
    *Blushes*

Comment

Hello,

I am new here. I'm always ready to talk Raptors ball and am looking forward to posting here!

Comment

CB4 wrote: View Post
        Hello,

I am new here. I'm always ready to talk Raptors ball and am looking forward to posting here!
        Welcome to our humble abode CB4 and nice to have you aboard.

Comment

Hi everybody. In francesco from Italy, I'm a Toronto fan and not only because of two italian players. So I hope to be well accepted even if I see many of you doesn't like belinelli and bargnani.

ps: sorry for my bad english

Comment

skiele wrote: View Post
            Hi everybody. In francesco from Italy, I'm a Toronto fan and not only because of two italian players. So I hope to be well accepted even if I see many of you doesn't like belinelli and bargnani.

ps: sorry for my bad english
            Never apologize for your English when it isn't your first language. We appreciate the effort.

Nice to have you here skiele. I'm one of Bargnani's biggest critics, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Everyone else does.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Never apologize for your English when it isn't your first language. We appreciate the effort.

Nice to have you here skiele. I'm one of Bargnani's biggest critics, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Everyone else does.
              sooner or later you'll love him

Comment

skiele wrote: View Post
                sooner or later you'll love him
                He almost had me reeled in earlier this year, but then the inconsistency of old reappeared and I was back to being a frustrated and overly critical supporter of Andrea.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  He almost had me reeled in earlier this year, but then the inconsistency of old reappeared and I was back to being a frustrated and overly critical supporter of Andrea.
                  I think he's just in bad form, he had a long summer with italian national team... I hope he can be fit and ready for the playoffs....

Comment

he seems to have stpeed it up lately and helped us get into the plkayoffs or at least closer
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Yo yo yo!

What's poppin' up in this bitch???

It's gon' be a long 6 and a half months so i thought i'd get some posting up here

Oh yeah...add me on xbox live: eseosa360

Hola!

Comment

Cheers Trapaholic and welcome to our RR forums.

Comment

Haha love the enthusiasm Trapaholic! You've come to the right place to get your Raptors fix. Welcome.

Comment

Hello to all Raptors fans , and all Raptors enemies !!!

Comment

Welcome to the RR forums heavyweightt. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

heavyweightt wrote: View Post
                                Hello to all Raptors fans , and all Raptors enemies !!!
                                Hahaha, I like this part. Sometimes its tough to tell the difference though.

Comment

Working...
                                X