X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superchunk wrote: View Post
    Sorry, "newsgroup" alt.raptors
    Ah yes, Alt's old site. I know ebrian is one of the originals from there. I wasn't on there often. Just from time to time. Altraps isn't a forum person here though.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      If you want to visit website selling shoes, or sisters
      The best news i've got all week is that i can buy a sister on the internet.

Comment

• Hey, I'm new! Longtime reader, decide to join the forums a month ago, but didn't post until a couple days ago when Apollo's fantasy threads struck my interest. Looks like a nice raptor-loving community here, I'll be sure to stick around.

Comment

• Great community here. Welcome aboard.

Comment

• Yo guys, I'm another one of those longtime readers who just decided to sign up. I've only been watching basketball for about 6 years, and I'm definitely no bball expert so don't bash my opinions lol. But I'm a big Raptor fan and I'll try to contribute in a positive way.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
              Yo guys, I'm another one of those longtime readers who just decided to sign up. I've only been watching basketball for about 6 years, and I'm definitely no bball expert so don't bash my opinions lol. But I'm a big Raptor fan and I'll try to contribute in a positive way.
              Your avatar is awesome!

Comment

• Haha thanks man, I saw it on Raptors.com and I knew I had to go with it. Yours isn't too bad either

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sam17;151288...I've only been watching basketball for about 6 years, and I'm definitely no bball expert so don't bash my opinions...[/QUOTE]

Ooooh man. That is just asking for it. :-)

Just kidding. The good news is that most of the folks who stomp all over other posters, accusing them of being stupid are just bores...no need to pay attention to them at all.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Ooooh man. That is just asking for it. :-)

Just kidding. The good news is that most of the folks who stomp all over other posters, accusing them of being stupid are just bores...no need to pay attention to them at all.
                    Those types don't usually last long though. I think it is why these forums are such a good place overall. If you can be polite disagreements are not only tolerated but welcomed - well, in my opinion.... feel free to disagree

The main page is where the lack of civility is tolerated.

Comment

• Been reading for a while and decided it is time to jump in. I've been a huge fan of the Raps and I hope this forum is turns out to be what i expect. Intelligent conversation! I will at be respectful and contribute the best way I can.

Comment

• toebeesaw wrote: View Post
                        Been reading for a while and decided it is time to jump in...
                        You're going to discover that the water's fine.

Comment

Been reading for a while and decided it is time to jump in. I've been a huge fan of the Raps and I hope this forum is turns out to be what i expect. Intelligent conversation! I will at be respectful and contribute the best way I can.
                          Welcome aboard! A fresh opinion is always welcome on RR!

You've picked the best time to 'test the waters' so to speak, as today's trending threads are debating which Raptor rookie's photo is sexiest, which Raptor would win ACC Hunger Games and which Raptor coach/player is most Hitler-esque... oh man, training camp can't start soon enough! lol

Comment

• Sound like it is going to be interesting. I can't wait!

Comment

• Hey everyone, longtime reader and Raps fan ready to stick my toe in the forum waters. Looking forward to some intelligent NBA chatter.

Comment

Been reading for a while and decided it is time to jump in. I've been a huge fan of the Raps and I hope this forum is turns out to be what i expect. Intelligent conversation! I will at be respectful and contribute the best way I can.
                                Word up home-slice!!! Nice to see a familiar face.

Comment

Working...
                                X