This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Whats up RR peeps. Been lurking for a while. Decided to make a profile and post because if I'm wasting time anyway, might as well make it worthwhile! Anyways looking forward to having some interesting discussions with you guys about our beloved team.

P.S. Pardon my n00bness, how do I change my profile pic? (EDIT: Nvm figured it out.)
    P.P.S Follow me @AngryRaptorsFan
    Welcome aboard dude!!!

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm from Lithuania and obviously a huge fan of LK and BigV (hence the 'gladiator' style BigV avatar). Really liking the atmosphere here so far!

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
        Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm from Lithuania and obviously a huge fan of LK and BigV (hence the 'gladiator' style BigV avatar). Really liking the atmosphere here so far!
        Great to have you here man. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

• Hey, just recently made an account. Been lurking beforehand.

This is my first season really watching the NBA (and my hometeam, the Raps!) and loving it so far!

Found this website, and joined because your discussions are awesome!
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
            Hey, just recently made an account. Been lurking beforehand.

This is my first season really watching the NBA (and my hometeam, the Raps!) and loving it so far!

Good to have you. There's a lot to love watching the NBA.

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
              Hey, just recently made an account. Been lurking beforehand.

Welcome.

Comment

• Heyo!

Been a raps fan for quite some time, but only discovered the republic a year or so ago. Love the write-ups for pre-game and post-game.

Look forward to reading and perhaps participating in discussions. Oh, and hoping Bargs returns to form sometime in the near future.

Talk to y'all later.

Comment

• Absinthe wrote: View Post
                  Heyo!

Been a raps fan for quite some time, but only discovered the republic a year or so ago. Love the write-ups for pre-game and post-game.

Look forward to reading and perhaps participating in discussions. Oh, and hoping Bargs returns to form sometime in the near future.

Talk to y'all later.
                  welcome aboard home boi

Comment

• Big welcome to all the recent members!

You've found the right place. RR is the shiznit!

Comment

• Hey, I've been on here a lot but never actually registered. I lived in T-DOT for a few years and that was when I fell in love with the Raptors. I currently reside in Seattle (this place bores the crap out of me). To good and healthy conversations!

Comment

• flamingtimbits wrote: View Post
                        Hey, I've been on here a lot but never actually registered. I lived in T-DOT for a few years and that was when I fell in love with the Raptors. I currently reside in Seattle (this place bores the crap out of me). To good and healthy conversations!
                        Welcome aboard!

Great to have you.

Comment

• Hey Raps Republic.
                          I had an account a year ago, under "BC Boy", but haven't had a lot of time to come on here and post lately. Check everyday and appreciate how I can keep up with everything Raps (i.e. - JV's stat lines). Changed my name because too many people assumed "BC Boy" meant I was a huge fan of BryCo, or that I was some lost son of his, when it really meant I was born and raised in British Columbia. Good to be back and hope to contribute my own drivel to the forums more regularly.
                          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                          ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                            Hey Raps Republic.
                            I had an account a year ago, under "BC Boy", but haven't had a lot of time to come on here and post lately. Check everyday and appreciate how I can keep up with everything Raps (i.e. - JV's stat lines). Changed my name because too many people assumed "BC Boy" meant I was a huge fan of BryCo, or that I was some lost son of his, when it really meant I was born and raised in British Columbia. Good to be back and hope to contribute my own drivel to the forums more regularly.
                            Cheers Coach and happy to have you back in the fold.

Comment

• Good to see that Bryan has fans in BC. :-)

Comment

• Hey Raptors Republic... I used to lurk around here as a guest, but I decided to make an account. I'm excited about the future of the Toronto Raptors!

Comment

Working...
                                X