X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Love your username

Welcome!
    Thanks appreciate it! Actually to tell you the truth, I've been looking for a forum that talks hoops 24/7. Cant believe I didnt find this forum sooner.
    @RavNation

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
      Hey glad to see a forum that isnt littered with puck heads
      Is that an homage to Toronto, or to Rush (or both)?

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
        Hey glad to see a forum that isnt littered with puck heads
        GO SENS GO ... GO SENS GO!!!

Nice to have you here YYZ.

Comment

• Hey everyone, loooooong time reader and supporter of RR (Still rocking my lower bowl sucks T) so Im glad I finally decided to join up and try to contribute in a constructive way. I look forward to bashing all of your opinions!!!

Comment

• Hey guys, been reading RealGM for the past few years after leaving the ng behind - and finally the sheer and utter stupidity of that place prompted me to (re)register here (some of you may remember I was around when it was starting up and was a mod).

Anyway, hi!

Comment

• Quito wrote: View Post
              Hey everyone, loooooong time reader and supporter of RR (Still rocking my lower bowl sucks T) so Im glad I finally decided to join up and try to contribute in a constructive way. I look forward to bashing all of your opinions!!!
              Bash away my friend.

Superchunk wrote: View Post
              Hey guys, been reading RealGM for the past few years after leaving the ng behind - and finally the sheer and utter stupidity of that place prompted me to (re)register here (some of you may remember I was around when it was starting up and was a mod).

Anyway, hi!
              Welcome Super! BTW, where were you a mod at?

Comment

• Hey Doc - I don't really remember - we started a "post-ng" forum that seems maybe to have been this one or to have mutated into this one, perhaps I'm wrong on that, I just see a lot of familiar names here (including yours).

Comment

• Superchunk wrote: View Post
                  Hey guys, been reading RealGM for the past few years after leaving the ng behind - and finally the sheer and utter stupidity of that place prompted me to (re)register here (some of you may remember I was around when it was starting up and was a mod).

Anyway, hi!
                  What's up Super. Long time no read.

Comment

• Hey Puffer, there's another name I remember...uh, you aren't Paul are you?

Comment

Hey Puffer, there's another name I remember...uh, you aren't Paul are you?
                      Yes I am :-)

Going to be playing ball again this fall?

Comment

• Ah, forgot your nick - yeah will be back at it - I wanna try the sunday league too so here's your reminder to remind me.

Comment

Hey Doc - I don't really remember - we started a "post-ng" forum that seems maybe to have been this one or to have mutated into this one, perhaps I'm wrong on that, I just see a lot of familiar names here (including yours).
                          What does "ng" stand for? Which forum was that? I've been apart of many over the years. Ever since the old ESPN message boards back in 1998-99.

Comment

• Sorry, "newsgroup" alt.raptors

Comment

• do newgroups still exist in today's internet?!

how about telnet? and Gopher/Veronica?

remember when you seriously had to know what a DNS server and IP packets were to even get the internet working?

christ, now i feel old.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                do newgroups still exist in today's internet?!...
                                Google bought them all somehow. You can access them through google groups. If you want to visit website selling shoes, or sisters, just visit any of the sports related usenet groups and click on the offered links.

Comment

Working...
                                X