Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Davis' jump shot looking good

@Chr1st1anL

Yeah that is a good sign. Its one aspect of his game that he needed to tighten up.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Looked good, but it really should against the competition he was playing. I do expect to see some big improvements for him by the time the league plays again. He seems like he's a hard worker who is dedicated to working on his game.

On a side note, that was some of the worst shot and edited video I've seen in a while. A couple of bits of advice for Ticket TV. Use your zoom. And don't have a soundtrack over someone talking. It looks stupid. Okay, rant over.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I wish this was a thread about his post game. Everybody else on the team is a jump shooter, I guess he just wants to fit in. Good stuff all the same, I just wish the focus of the bigs was on big man fundamentals.

Comment

Davis is too skinny to have a big impact at the 4 position in the NBA. He works hard for rebounds and the effort is there on defense but with his light frame he will struggle to get/maintain low post position on offense and he is going to be pushed around in the post on defense.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Davis is too skinny to have a big impact at the 4 position in the NBA. He works hard for rebounds and the effort is there on defense but with his light frame he will struggle to get/maintain low post position on offense and he is going to be pushed around in the post on defense.
            Ya, like that Dennis Rodman guy. He was way too skinny.

Little known fact: People tend to gain weight as they get older.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

It's no doubt a lot easier to put on muscle as you mature into your 20's.

Comment

Ed will definitely gain weight, he's still just 21. And even though he is currently skinny, he still managed to be pretty effective in the NBA. He was still a strong presence in the paint, and could still manage a few post moves. Obviously he needs to gain, but he doesn't need to gain that much, I'd say 15-20 pounds are more than enough.

Comment

Working...
                X