Everything EuroBasket 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    dude... your grammar is leaps and bounds better than alot of the native english speakers around here... dont worry about that... your posts are quality
    Thanks. It's just that I sort of got my degree in the writing stuff and not being able to get that fluïdity in English is sometimes really annoying. I'll refrain from further comments not to go egocentrically off topic (even though the thread is partly named after me).

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      Thanks. It's just that I sort of got my degree in the writing stuff and not being able to get that fluïdity in English is sometimes really annoying. I'll refrain from further comments not to go egocentrically off topic (even though the thread is partly named after me).
      Not to pile on the compliments, but I never think of you as a 2nd language English speaker when I read your posts. I agree your grammar is better than a lot of native English speakers around here. Especially those young fellas of the texting generation!
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Italy win against Latvia, Bargnani has a monster game with 36 points.

Comment

Bargnani was 11 of 25 today against Latvia. He had 7 boards, 4 offensive and 3 block shots as Italy put it all on Bargnani's back as Gallinari and Bellinelli shot a combined 3 of 21.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
            Italy win against Latvia, Bargnani has a monster game with 36 points.
            He added 7 boards 3 blocks and a steal. I would have like to see him shoot a better percentage, but it looked like he was aggressive getting to the line for 15 attempts.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              He added 7 boards 3 blocks and a steal. I would have like to see him shoot a better percentage, but it looked like he was aggressive getting to the line for 15 attempts.
              Yeah it was pretty much Bargnani vs Latvia, the Italy team is talented but they never seem to play well together. Imagine if all 3 (Bargnani, Belinelli, Gallinari) have decent games at the same time...

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                Bargnani was 11 of 25 today against Latvia. He had 7 boards, 4 offensive and 3 block shots as Italy put it all on Bargnani's back as Gallinari and Bellinelli shot a combined 3 of 21.
                Darn, missed that game. I see he shot (only) 44%, but had 11(!) fouls drawn and shot 12/15 FT's (he fouled out, but with only 20 seconds left). He added 7 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 bs. Apparently he had a much higher usage than the game yesterday while Galinari and Belinelli (going 3/21 combined!) had a slightly lower usage. The free throws means they went more inside as well, which was lacking yesterday.

Lithuania plays Turkey in half an hour. Valanciunas will probably be playing most of his minutes in the second half or not a lot at all. I won't be able to catch the second half, so I hope someone wants to write a short game summary of Valanciunas.

Comment

I hope there's gonna be some Kanter vs. JV! No mercy!
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

For a good game: France against Germany just started: that's Parker/Noah/Batum/Pietrus/Diaw against Kaman/Nowitzki!

Comment

anyone with streaming link to lithuania/turkey?

Comment

For a good game: France against Germany just started: that's Parker/Noah/Batum/Pietrus/Diaw against Kaman/Nowitzki!
                        You forgot Turiaf.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                          You forgot Turiaf.
                          Turiaf is injured

Comment

Man, 5 minutes left to a very tight game between Turkey and Lithuania, and Valanciunas hasn't even checked into the game..

Comment

Germany is being dominated by France, with Tony Parker playing like a beast like he has all tournament!

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                                Man, 5 minutes left to a very tight game between Turkey and Lithuania, and Valanciunas hasn't even checked into the game..
                                Is Kanter playing at all for Turkey?
                                Or was I should say.

Comment

Working...
                                X