Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quirk wrote:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    this is funny

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

is today a friendly? i really hope jonas dominates this euroleague

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        is today a friendly? i really hope jonas dominates this euroleague
        Yup, it's 1st friendly game.

Comment

• JV should bring every single cheerleader to Toronto. They're amazing!

Comment

• So good that Lithuanians use Twitter.

Comment

So good that Lithuanians use Twitter.
              And stream their games in high quality for free!

Comment

• JV missed 4 free throws!

Comment

JV missed 4 free throws!
                  TRADEEEEE HIIIMMMMM! while his value is high omg what a BUST! lets get Pau Gasol!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    TRADEEEEE HIIIMMMMM! while his value is high omg what a BUST! lets get Pau Gasol!
                    woooh slow down..
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      He had nearly a week of physical preparation so it's not actually a surprise that he missed free throws

Comment

• Lol Im just being a Rap fan....isnt that what we do trade our best guys for on the way out Vets with little left in the tank??? my bad.

Comment

• What's wrong with the floor there in Lithuania. Every player is slipping!

Comment

• It's amazingly hot up here and this is one of the oldest arenas with probably no modern ventilation systems. I have no idea why they are playing here tbh.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              It's amazingly hot up here and this is one of the oldest arenas with probably no modern ventilation systems. I have no idea why they are playing here tbh.
                              Wow. I hope everyone will be fine, but isn't that stuff violates player's insurance terms?

EDIT: JV with double-double already.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Tue Aug 6, 2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Well they are men and playing in a little bit harsher conditions than usual it won't harm them. I don't think it violates players insurance terms as it's bearable heat + it's a friendly game, they play at 80%. It's ok imo, still quite stupid.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X