No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like it's getting away from them a bit....

Comment

• LTU v RUS game where to watch?

anyone? 3rd quarter now... not looking good
      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
        it would be nice to see a frontcourt rotation of Kleiza Songaila and Valancuinas get some extended minutes.
        For LTU or the Raptors?

Comment

• nice shooting... NOT. you can't win againts anyone if you shoot like this as a team

Comment

• UGH that mozgov dunk on Jonas
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• JV back in, and instantly with the classic Amir Johnson weak foul

Comment

• JV just got dunked on

Comment

• Another dunk, but not really his fault, there's no awareness for help from other guys....

Comment

• I mean, he hedged hard and did what he was supposed to do on the pick. Usually someone drifts into the paint to stop that easy pass, because there's no way anyone can make up that ground that fast after hedging.

Comment

• The one good thing, coaching-wise, about putting JV into this bigger lineup is that it really seems to have junked up the game a bit, so maybe Lithuania can take the momentum away when they put a more normal lineup back in.

Comment

• JV - great block

Comment

• See, that's why you hedge....

Comment

• Other than that first dunk by Mozgov for the And1, JV has been fairly good on D. I still maintain the 2nd dunk wasn't so much his fault.

Comment

• such an ugly game

Comment

• All of JV's coverage on picks when he hedges have been fairly good through that stint. Somewhere Dwane Casey is salivating after those last few minutes...

Comment

Working...
                                X