No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me guess... Today's refs are from Lithuania? lol.

Comment

• bad ass!

Comment

• What did JV end the game with stats wise?
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          What did JV end the game with stats wise?
          14/7

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            14/7
            Thanks!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              What did JV end the game with stats wise?
              5 murders, 3 assisted suicides and 1 human sacrifice.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Now thats a bad, BAD Man.

I think he's really going for the intimidation factor, ala Garnett. Try and make a statement.
                It looks good on him.

Comment

hm. We should limit Jonas too. I really don't like that he's playing 3rd game in three days.
                  Its good for him. He's young. He'll have time to rest before training camp.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Its good for him. He's young. He'll have time to rest before training camp.
                    he'll have 10 days to rest, if Lithuania makes finals. 11 days to rest if they get to semis.

Comment

he'll have 10 days to rest, if Lithuania makes finals. 11 days to rest if they get to semis.
                      Tons of time.

Comment

Tons of time.
                        Disagree.

Comment

Disagree.
                          What exactly are your concerns? That he'll be tired? I wouldn't be surprised if he goes harder on off days than he does on game days.
                          What about Demar? Demars older and could face the exact same rigors. Combined with his already notorious workouts, I'd say if we should be concerned about anyone getting injured or being fatigued it'd be Demar. Which I'm not at all.

Comment

What exactly are your concerns? That he'll be tired? I wouldn't be surprised if he goes harder on off days than he does on game days.
                            What about Demar? Demars older and could face the exact same rigors. Combined with his already notorious workouts, I'd say if we should be concerned about anyone getting injured or being fatigued it'd be Demar. Which I'm not at all.
                            I have no concerns. JV is young. He'll be fine, for now. I'm just saying that 10 days of rest will not be enough for JV or any other NBA starter. Starting training camp with so-called "small things" sucks.

Comment

I have no concerns. JV is young. He'll be fine, for now. I'm just saying that 10 days of rest will not be enough for JV or any other NBA starter. Starting training camp with so-called "small things" sucks.
                              Right, but what impact do feel having only 10/11 days rest will have on JVs season? Do you think he'll be worse off because of it?
                              Or the playing 3 exhibition games in 3 days? If he wasn't playing games for Lithuania, he'd be playing in the Drew League, where I bet there's alot more running up and down the court than in the slowed down, half court game of Europe.

Comment

Or the playing 3 exhibition games in 3 days? If he wasn't playing games for Lithuania, he'd be playing in the Drew League, where I bet there's alot more running up and down the court than in the slowed down, half court game of Europe.
                                There's no point to this discussion if you're comparing drew league to FIBA WC. You know better than me, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X