• Show
Clear All

• Highlights against the Pacers

Comment

• One of his best games last night.. gotta love his heart and hustle

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        One of his best games last night.. gotta love his heart and hustle
        And against Hibbert and "Bully Hansbrough" mind you.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          And against Hibbert and "Bully Hansbrough" mind you.
          His performance really surprised me to be honest. He looked like a bully himself out there

Comment

• I'm tellin you. This guy is going to be something else, he's putting up monster numbers in limited minutes against the top players at his position. Massive potential, he is going to be huge for us when we start making the playoffs

Comment

• I think we can all agree that we're seeing some flashes of what's to be of Valanciunas in the future. As the time goes on and he adds strength / post moves etc., he should become more consistent with his beastly numbers. I'm hoping he's going to start stuffing those stat sheets on a daily basis in a couple years.

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                I think we can all agree that we're seeing some flashes of what's to be of Valanciunas in the future. As the time goes on and he adds strength / post moves etc., he should become more consistent with his beastly numbers. I'm hoping he's going to start stuffing those stat sheets on a daily basis in a couple years.
                No doubt in my mind that he will. He's already looking way better than a lot of other Centers in their rookie seasons.

Comment

• it's been a while since I've seen a shot blocker who retains possession of the ball so often. Was just thinking this as i watched Howard swat balls out of bounds with glee.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    it's been a while since I've seen a shot blocker who retains possession of the ball so often. Was just thinking this as i watched Howard swat balls out of bounds with glee.
                    This dude has insane length tho. He barely even jumps when he's blocking these shots

Comment

• any word yet if he reinjured his hand due to Hansbourgh tossing him in the fourth?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        any word yet if he reinjured his hand due to Hansbourgh tossing him in the fourth?!
                        I don't think so. If he did then they wouldn't have let him play in OT

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          I don't think so. If he did then they wouldn't have let him play in OT
                          Its hard to guage that since he did clutch his surgically repaired hand in pain after the hit and it could have felt fine afterwards to continue.

Comment

• with drummond out they better give val the look for the rising stars game he deserves it.
                            already more than zeller does but hes stuck up here in canada
                            per 36
                            12.4 8.6 1.9blk 53% jonas
                            10.5 7.9 1.3blk 41% zeller
                            Last edited by d749; Sat Feb 9, 2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• He was outstanding last night. Just a sign of things to come. He really is going to be special. I love his attitude too. I love this kid

Comment

• His attitude is really something special. There are many things that make a good player. Attitude is one, and this can be divided into motor, work ethic, and character. He has really special levels of all 3 for a pro athlete. And his talent, both in terms physical ability, and skill level, is at a really high level. It's a bright future when he puts it all together.

Comment

Working...
                                X