No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I've just watched Boris Diaw play 30+ high-energy minutes per game while being "fat", so I'm just gonna wait it out. Besides, it's July, and they've clearly put him on the bulk-up plan, so I'll just operate under the assumption that he'll be in good form by the season opener.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      Well, I've just watched Boris Diaw play 30+ high-energy minutes per game while being "fat", so I'm just gonna wait it out. Besides, it's July, and they've clearly put him on the bulk-up plan, so I'll just operate under the assumption that he'll be in good form by the season opener.
      JV isn't Diaw. We've seen fit JV get winded very easily, especially after full 1st quarter.

everyone's lung size and maximum capacity is different.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        JV isn't Diaw. We've seen fit JV get winded very easily, especially after full 1st quarter.

everyone's lung size and maximum capacity is different.
        No question. I just don't have any desire to agonize over it so i won't.

Comment

• People are reacting like Jonas is a fat slob eating cheese Doritos on the couch. While he may not be preparing for a fitness comp, the guy looks fine. As for his summer plan, I know the Raps had him focusing on his running, trying to make his movements more fluid as a key area for development.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            What you talking about?
            Bledsoe was drafted I'm 2010
            My apologies, I thought it was I'm 2011.

Comment

• I'm just going to hope that the shirt that he's wearing is making him look fat.
              OG is our king

Comment

• Fuck it, trade him ASAP

Comment

It's fucking July for Christ sake the season starts in late October! JV can get back into shape
                  It's not about him being in shape. It's about him losing his only physical advantage he had on other Centers. Quickness!
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• http://i.imgur.com/DIMLXGn.jpg

Last edited by Vykis; Wed Jul 30, 2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• When was this taken?

Never mind ..... Drew league!

Comment

• Looks pretty good to me.

Comment

• Also found the original photo

It seems that the workouts between the day the ''beer belly picture'' was taken and the drew league game, have really done wonders for the fat, bloating.
                          Last edited by Vykis; Wed Jul 30, 2014, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Also this real gm thread is absolute gold: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...9312&start=300

Comment

It's fucking July for Christ sake the season starts in late October! JV can get back into shape
                              Has everyone forgotten that he's joining the Lithuanian national team in Spain in a few days? #chill

Comment

• JV actual advantage should be strength not quickness. Every Center enters the league under weight and takes years to develop strength. Even skinny JV would be slow compared to Noel but fat JV should be able to push him around. If JV is expected to play against Drummond and Cousins he needs to be able to hold his ground on rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X