No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with his old coach in some ways. JV's quickness was the physical advantage he had over other Cs.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That's the name of the game
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Well we have a lot of quicker more agile big men in Amir, patterson and Bebe. We need JV to become one of those big men that you dump it to in the post and let them go to work. We also need him to be able to guard those bigger big men in the post and box out for rebounds. For the NBA he needs that bulk.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I felt like he had a body that could support both some real strength as well as maintain his athleticism, which although isn't elite, was still very mobile and solid for a big guy. I have no idea what I'm talking about though
          As long as he can play more than 4 minutes before being exhausted and contest shots constantly, i guess I'm okay with it.

Comment

• http://tv.lrytas.lt/?id=14074978891407287307

JV workout video
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• hakeem looks different, whiter than before perhaps?

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                hakeem looks different, whiter than before perhaps?
                That's video from JV training with national team now. Title point is: let's see how he looks after training with Hakeem.
                In other interviews (not available in english), JV said, he was focusing mostly on left hand plays, while training with Hakeem. And one of the main points of Raptors program for summer was to increase core power.

Comment

• That footwork though ... So nice. Way better than pump fake, pump fake, hesitate, and then drive.

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
                    That's video from JV training with national team now. Title point is: let's see how he looks after training with Hakeem.
                    In other interviews (not available in english), JV said, he was focusing mostly on left hand plays, while training with Hakeem. And one of the main points of Raptors program for summer was to increase core power.
                    so youre saying hakeem is still black?

Comment

• You can tell that everyone just loves Big V! I bet he's it's a right joke to be around him!

Comment

• some Probballreport says that Jonas will play tonight

http://probballreport.com/raptors-jo...ay-vs-finland/

that link they provided.. doesn't work for me.

Comment

• He actually doesn't look any bigger from last year. So everyone worried about him being fat can calm down. Also am I the only one who doesn't think he looked that great in that video?
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The link is working for me and lithuania and Jonas aren't looking good.

Comment

• http://www.sportotv.lt/rungtynes/271...es-rungtynes-5

game link

Comment

• Jonas is making some good passes though. Guys just arent finishing

Comment

Working...
                                X