No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's definitely gonna play. Man, I'm so excited right now!!! Can't wait for tomorrow. Here is a nice read:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...etroit-pistons

Comment

• Excited to see the big man play tomorrow night. Unfortunately, having practice, I'm gonna be watching the hour replay.

Also, I would like to see Ross start with Derozan, they played very well together in the fourth quarter.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        Dunk or foul.. thats what I want out of my starting center. Much better than Aaron Gray's funny jump-hook or clumsily-have-ball-slip-out-of-hands move
        when gray goes up with that two footer off the backboard putback of his it's almost like he has no thumbs. really makes me wish i grew another foot taller and added 100 lbs as a kid

Comment

• Seriously love John Lucas complimenting the big man. Lucas doesn't seem like the type to have respect very easily.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
            He's definitely gonna play. Man, I'm so excited right now!!! Can't wait for tomorrow. Here is a nice read:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...etroit-pistons
            Did Smitty just refer to Greg Monroe as "Craig Monroe"???

Comment

• “He looks good, he’s got active, active hands, he’s long, not afraid of contact, he’ll hit you first,” said Casey. “Again, we want to work with him to make sure he makes the right decisions, when to screen, when to hit people so he doesn’t get the cheap fouls.”

- Favourite quote of the story. Seems like JV wants you out of the way.

Comment

• Has there been any reports to confirm whether or not JV is playing tonight?

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                  Has there been any reports to confirm whether or not JV is playing tonight?
                  A couple tweets, and stories. Dwane Casey said he's ready to go tonight, but only projected to play 10-12 minutes.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    A couple tweets, and stories. Dwane Casey said he's ready to go tonight, but only projected to play 10-12 minutes.
                    10-12 is better then 0. Thanks man!

Comment

• Hopefully he sees Drummond or Monroe in those 10-12 minutes, wanna see what he's like on the big boys.
                      The first time he dunks in a Raptors Jersey, I'm gonna go nuts!

Comment

• In the first half Monroe posted up JV three times, on two of those occasions JV blocked Monroe's shots! Nice D. Let's see if he plays some more minutes in the second half

Comment

• Jonas played well in his first game. All he needs is a little more confidence and he'll be on the right path.

GREAT defense today, what'd he have like 3 or 4 blocks in 13 minutes?

Comment

• Sweet picture from tonight's game

TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
                              Jonas played well in his first game. All he needs is a little more confidence and he'll be on the right path.

GREAT defense today, what'd he have like 3 or 4 blocks in 13 minutes?
                              Yeah, every big man trying to post JV up was having serious difficulty. Jonas' length really bothered any inside looks, not to mention he worked extremely hard. JV getting more minutes over time will result to some garbage buckets, boards defensively and offensively, and continued paint presence.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, every big man trying to post JV up was having serious difficulty. Jonas' length really bothered any inside looks, not to mention he worked extremely hard. JV getting more minutes over time will result to some garbage buckets, boards defensively and offensively, and continued paint presence.
                                He was rolling hard but was looked off many times. But at the very least, he sucked a defender (or 2) opening up shots for teammates. It's not going to show up in the boxscores, but Jonas was a presence last night on both ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X