Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    watch the new GM whoever it may be trade JV for Gasol and Bynum or something.... lol
    You had to open up and say this...
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      You had to open up and say this...
      The guy may want to completely destroy the team and make his own JVs value is high it could happen. Then you will hear fans around Toronto start calling for his head and get a #BringBackBC movement in town and all over Twitter.

Not likely but not improbable either.

Comment

• http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...l-name-change/

Ujiri said JV is "Huge Piece. Huge...."

Yep.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...l-name-change/

Ujiri said JV is "Huge Piece. Huge...."

Yep.
          Good article...just a summation of the most significant parts of the presser.

Comment

• watching Duncan tonight makes me want to wish JV becomes the next Duncan.

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              watching Duncan tonight makes me want to wish JV becomes the next Duncan.
              Nah he's going to be career role player. I mean, even Dime stated that.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                Nah he's going to be career role player. I mean, even Dime stated that.
                /sarcasm

Comment

• JV's ceiling as a player is Kwame Brown, hes almost there, so Dime was probably being generous.

Comment

• rapstor4life wrote: View Post
                    jv's ceiling as a player is kwame brown, hes almost there, so dime was probably being generous.
                    ..........................................=nmd?... ............................
                    .. ................................,ddo8z$$. ............................
                    .... . ... ............. ............ii?7?i8o. ............................
                    .......................... ........ ...=8donz7dn7.......... ..................
                    ... ................ .... ... . ....oi?n$nzd8iz?...... .... ......... ....
                    ..... .. ... ... . ...... ...~ndd=o8d8zozomz.. .. . . ..
                    ...... ... ............ .. . ...?dzoo8odnd88ono$i8=..... .. ... ... .
                    ..... .............. .... .......o?zm8oo8od88dnd$8ddon. .... .... .... ....
                    ....... ... ......... . . ... ... .z~=oozndnnn8mmndnd. . ... ... ...
                    ..................... .... ..... ..7izd?7$zdz?oz7zzzoz+7. . ... .. .
                    ....o.................. ......... ...~z8z$?i=izdd8??zoo7z~?i7do+............. ....
                    . ndz8o.... ... .... . ...$?oi=+~7=7zz$iz8i?7=,$=$ozz7.. . .. ...
                    ....8do7mmm,............. . ..,~7i7z?+?+=++??ozziz?$8z7zoizzz7$7. ... ... ....
                    ...ion?ono$........ ... . .~$88ozoodoi+$=?i=???i$+8dnmmd8$8$77o+. .. .. ....
                    ......do$8d?n$..... .... .,77iizo8nn.noo+?7+zi77o88nmdn,z$+o88z8z... .. ...
                    .....odn+$dn$m............,?$i?7onn...i:z$?+i7zodn 8odd.....dz8zzod?$z.............
                    ........8d$nodz..........,7zz7ond8z,,,~?7~+==i7?zo d8oo....,o8onmoddo............
                    ..........ommd$7........oi$ozdnn.,,,,,i+?=?++:ii$$ $8d........ozond$8............
                    .............8ozd.....ozz8zzn...,,,,,,$+~=ii7=zz7$ $8mm ......n7=z=+?i............
                    ..............~n8d.modn8ooz,...,,,, ..i=~=+=iii$7$o8nd=.....8$?7z8$z............
                    ................dd8mdn888,,...,,,, ..dn?+~i=++$i7ooo8mn......7oo8oio.............
                    ...............~mnnn$8mz,,,...,,,, .,n8=:iizi=$odoooin$.. .....m+d8$78..............
                    ................n8dddo8,,,,,...,,,..d8dzz=,+?z$ndo o8ond.. ......88$?7~...............
                    ........... .....:8d8m$8:,,,...,,,,.mdzzzzo$$77zmodomnzd....z$ 8dzoo+................
                    ................ D8n8d8,,,,....,,,z8$$dooozzdmm8$n88ddn8....n8ood.. ...............
                    ....................n78n88$,,,......$8z78d8zozdd$$ ozmn8i,zm..................
                    ..................... ..mno,,,,,....z8mi$z8zo8nz$7n8dzzdozom............ ......
                    ...........................,,,,,,,,,,$8odzo$8nzo$n do$oddzm8ozd .................
                    .............................,,,,,,,,i888ooodd8n8m n7nz8md8$nn...................
                    ........ ...................... ..,,,oddnooo8z8.m888ndn88mzd.. .................
                    ................. ..... ............,$dmdnndz...nm8noon88n,............... ......
                    ....................................$nzn8dmn....dd dmmnz$... ....................
                    ....................................dnn8n8dz....., nmdon78........................
                    ............. .... ..............dmmddnnn.......od8ondn.............. ..........
                    ............... .... ............o88dnmdmd......nmd$dm................. .......
                    .................... .. ........ N$ddz8nmd......mmmmmo........................
                    .................... . .......=8$$nzmm.....8m8dmndzd...... .:,............
                    Last edited by Puffer; Fri Jun 7, 2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      JV's ceiling as a player is Kwame Brown, hes almost there, so Dime was probably being generous.
                      Am I being punked....is this a joke?
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• JV's ceiling is nothing other than a milky Lebron James/Hakeem Olajuwon hybrid sent back through time to terminate anyone who enters the raptors painted area
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          JV's ceiling is nothing other than a milky Lebron James/Hakeem Olajuwon hybrid sent back through time to terminate anyone who enters the raptors painted area
                          What are you talking about? I thought it was widely agreed upon the fact that JV's ceiling is Gregg Ostertag with a better scary face ability.

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                            What are you talking about? I thought it was widely agreed upon the fact that JV's ceiling is Gregg Ostertag with a better scary face ability.
                            I had heard he was a George Muresan clone with slightly better foot work

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              I had heard he was a George Muresan clone with slightly better foot work
                              Wow. Are Kanter and Muresan related?

Comment

• Well. gained 10lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X