Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
    Has everyone forgotten that he's joining the Lithuanian national team in Spain in a few days? #chill

I did a quick google search. Is "who will have the better career, jonas or donatas" a real argument...

Or am I just a terrible homer
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      JV actual advantage should be strength not quickness. Every Center enters the league under weight and takes years to develop strength. Even skinny JV would be slow compared to Noel but fat JV should be able to push him around. If JV is expected to play against Drummond and Cousins he needs to be able to hold his ground on rebounds.
      and his rebound numbers did improve in his second year.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
        Also this real gm thread is absolute gold: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...9312&start=300
        Thank you so much for this LOL I would give you a like but I can't on mobile.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          I did a quick google search. Is "who will have the better career, jonas or donatas" a real argument...

Or am I just a terrible homer
          I think they're both young, rising stars. They play different positions but, they're both frontcourt guys so; I think they feed off of each other. I believe they've been on the national team since their U17 days. Comparing them would be like comparing the (two older) Gasol brothers.

I think Jonas is perhaps better-situated in that he's the 3rd or 2nd option & he plays in the East. Montiejunas plays for the Rockets who have 3 other PFs. Not to mention Beverley, Harden & Howard who all demand the ball. That's not even to touch on the upheaval of Lin, Asik & Parson's departure. I'm not sure who will have the better career but, for now, Valanciunas' situation seem to be more conducive to success.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• I don't know what to believe anymore. Same black guy too.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The other guy must be JV's pr man....seen him before.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

I don't know what to believe anymore. Same black guy too.

Working our in another NBA team's training facility seems unusual

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post

Working our in another NBA team's training facility seems unusual
                    I don't know. It seems like a good way to cooperate among franchises to make sure guys always have a high quality facility available. I wouldn't be surprised if generally any NBA player is given access to a team's facility if they want it.

Comment

• We are worse than Entertainment Tonight following a new-to-motherhood actress with this weight thing.

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post

Damn he is THICK. I would like to see that translate into paint-dominance.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I just really hope he still has his mobility after this summer. :\
                          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            I just really hope he still has his mobility after this summer. :\
                            But his size won't tell you that. We won't know that until he steps on a court and we get to see him move.

It does no good to freak out every time a picture pops up where he looks a little bloated....that's already happened twice this year, and both times it's seemed to be more because of the pic than because of his girth.

Comment

• to whoever said working out in another team's facility was odd...

they get the full use of any NBA training facility as part of being under an NBA contract. Provided the host team is not using it
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• JV is awesome, finding out about the "fat" ridiculousness and posting a rebuttal photo.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X