Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Is it bad that I eat a whole watermelon every day?
    Yup, if you're on a cut

Comment

• What I miss.... was Jonas fat because of his diet?

Is he not eating like a rookie now?

Is he hitting the gym, getting bigger, but leaner and becoming a professional athlete?

SMH

Welcome to the game boys

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Is it bad that I eat a whole watermelon every day?
        No. Its not.

Comment

• *Everything JV*

Just to say that I'm 100% sure that JV will play more than 30 minutes this upcoming season. The only other guys that can play center on the team are the same age as JV, as Scola and Patterson cannot.

I just can't wait to see JV play this upcoming season. At least 14 and 9!!! And that is pessimist!

Comment

• If JV hits 30mpg he should be getting 10 boards. This year he averaged 9.96 per 30 minutes and he's improved his rebounding rate every year.

And I feel like he should be able to get more than 14 ppg, again if we extrapolate to 30 mpg he'd average 13.7.

If he's averaging 30 mpg and getting the touches he deserves I could very well see him getting 16&10. But that's a big if.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              If JV hits 30mpg he should be getting 10 boards. This year he averaged 9.96 per 30 minutes and he's improved his rebounding rate every year.

And I feel like he should be able to get more than 14 ppg, again if we extrapolate to 30 mpg he'd average 13.7.

If he's averaging 30 mpg and getting the touches he deserves I could very well see him getting 16&10. But that's a big if.
              I think he'll play anywhere bewteen 28-30m and average about 14/10&2
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• To me that's not much of a ''big'' if! Let's agree for 15 and 10! Scola will essentially get Amir's role minus the minutes at the 5 spot and Biyombo will get Hansbrough's role.

Finally, Nogueira will play Hayes' minutes.

This means that JV will play more for suuuureeeeee!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  To me that's not much of a ''big'' if! Let's agree for 15 and 10! Scola will essentially get Amir's role minus the minutes at the 5 spot and Biyombo will get Hansbrough's role.

Finally, Nogueira will play Hayes' minutes.

This means that JV will play more for suuuureeeeee!
                  I can very easily see Casey playing Scola at the 5 in small lineups. I almost expect it. And if he does, and everything else in your situation pans out, he ends up with the same amount of minutes as last year. Not to mention more minutes doesn't guarantee he gets the touches he deserves.

Comment

I can very easily see Casey playing Scola at the 5 in small lineups. I almost expect it. And if he does, and everything else in your situation pans out, he ends up with the same amount of minutes as last year. Not to mention more minutes doesn't guarantee he gets the touches he deserves.
                    Heh, other than Jonas, the only bigs who got regular minutes last year were all 6'9". Casey doesn't feel the need to play any traditional C at the C for more than the 26-28 mpg Jonas gets from year to year.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Comment

• Mike Malone on his defensive schemes:

That’s a good word — intuitive. What we’ve always done is, with our power forwards, be more aggressive, and with our centers, drop back a bit. You always have the blitzes in your pocket in case a guy really gets going.
                        http://grantland.com/the-triangle/qa...naging-boogie/

Pretty simple stuff, Dwane.
                        Last edited by JimiCliff; Fri Jul 17, 2015, 11:21 AM.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Here's some more lol. Mike Malone on throwing his players under the bus:

I don’t believe in throwing players under the bus. Some coaches will coach through the media. I don’t believe in that. I’m gonna protect our guys.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Here's some more lol. Mike Malone on throwing his players under the bus:

Comment

• Nah, man a 7 foot, slow center should be chasing guards on perimeter and closing out on corner threes

Comment

Of couse he will, that is Caseys MO

You are going to see

Lowry/Demar/Ross/Carrol/Scola lineup almost every game this season,

Comment

Working...
                                X