Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I think it was said that JV put on 15lbs over the Summer; of mostly Bulk.

I'll try and find the article.
    It was something Casey said in an interview that was quoted by all the media.

Casey said he got 10-15 lbs stronger, of good weight.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      The offensive game he's shown is astounding. From his sky hooks (!!!) to the way he's been constantly pump faking defenders, I'm really impressed. I think he needs to shoot it a little more, just to keep the D honest on those pump fakes though. SA weren't falling for it as much.
      rocwell wrote: View Post
      Exactly. He can make 12-footer, we all saw that. and Rick Fox wanted to see that too.
      Just my gut, but I have this feeling that the coaching staff has challenged him not to settle for any shots outside the paint, or something along those lines.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Ya JV too.
        Not sure what point you're trying to make there.

Comment

• It doesn't look like it has had a negative effect so far in the SL, but let's hope that the extra bulk doesn't hurt his explosiveness at the rim or his free throw shooting.

Comment

• His stamina/cardio had dropped off a lot.

Good thing he is playing in SL & Euro-league b4 training camp

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Not sure what point you're trying to make there.
              Im saying DeMar is a hard working hungry humble guy too :S

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Im saying DeMar is a hard working hungry humble guy too :S
                You can do that without changing my quotes.

There are huge differences between JV/his game/potential and DD/his game/potential at this stage in their respective careers.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol what???!!! I can't believe they uploaded this on the official NBA.com/raptors website! It's funny, but I can't believe it's online

DeRozan asks JV how SL was going for him so far. JV responds by saying: "fucked"... Both laugh and DeRozan acts like JV said "fun"...
                    Then Derozan asks him if he had fun with Ross and Acy. Valanciunas: "Those two stupid guys, no!" Both laugh again...
                    Finally DeRozan asks him what experience he would take from SL. JV: "None!"

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...6/Anon-2542284

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                      Lol what???!!! I can't believe they uploaded this on the official NBA.com/raptors website! It's funny, but I can't believe it's online

DeRozan asks JV how SL was going for him so far. JV responds by saying: "fucked"... Both laugh and DeRozan acts like JV said "fun"...
                      Then Derozan asks him if he had fun with Ross and Acy. Valanciunas: "Those two stupid guys, no!" Both laugh again...
                      Finally DeRozan asks him what experience he would take from SL. JV: "None!"

I fixed the vid but thanks for posting this. Jonas is jokes lol

Comment

• that was hilarious. **cked.

Comment

• Big Step

JV is a man among children at Summer League.

I think he's taking a big step forward this year. I'm calling it, double double territory.

He should be getting 30-40 minutes per night and was averaging 14PPG and 9REB last season over 36 minutes. Factor in improvements to his game and body and let's say this year he averages:

35MPG, 18PPG, 10REB, 2 BLK

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I think he's taking a big step forward this year. I'm calling it, double double territory.

He should be getting 30-40 minutes per night and was averaging 14PPG and 9REB last season over 36 minutes. Factor in improvements to his game and body and let's say this year he averages:

I really don't want guess his stats, but I think he'll make a case for MIP award.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Last season i predicted that JV will average 8/6. And that is exactly what he averaged. This coming season i'm guessing 16/9.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Last season i predicted that JV will average 8/6. And that is exactly what he averaged. This coming season i'm guessing 16/9.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X