Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put in work JV!
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Are you 6"11, bro?!
      My face not my body lol. Cause i buzz my hair and i'm too lazy to shave

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        Pumpin your tires
        What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Comment

• lol is it just more or do I find it weird that JV got balder

Comment

• Just the thought that JV could get even more bulked up (stronger) until the season starts is kind of mind boggling and exciting! I mean there is still 3 months to go!!!

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
              Just the thought that JV could get even more bulked up (stronger) until the season starts is kind of mind boggling and exciting! I mean there is still 3 months to go!!!
              Well, but from now he'll start getting ready for national team games. They have exhibition games in August and then the tournament in September. I don't know if he'll stop putting on weight, but I also won't be surprised if his weight regimen goes down a bit soon enough. I mean, he clearly has no trouble adding the bulk, so even on a lighter regimen, he may still add a bit.

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post

BEAST! 0:42 The Kid... I mean MAN... just has swagger!
                They need a bigger assistant to push him in the paint. Dude is like an ant to him.

Comment

• I mean by 2014-2015 he'll look like D.Howard only more menacing with his bald head and medieval beast beard!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Well, but from now he'll start getting ready for national team games. They have exhibition games in August and then the tournament in September. I don't know if he'll stop putting on weight, but I also won't be surprised if his weight regimen goes down a bit soon enough. I mean, he clearly has no trouble adding the bulk, so even on a lighter regimen, he may still add a bit.
                    He has 17 matches from Monday to 09 Sep ( + playoffs. ) They also have a lot a lot of time left in training campS. So a lot of cardio, running n shit. I'm pretty sure he uses plenty food supplements and lighter regimen will help him to maintain weight, not to bulk up or gain any weight.

Comment

• Feel free to use as avatar:

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                        Feel free to use as avatar:

I see you took my idea and photoshopped it. Good work

Comment

• seriously if he is this big already going into his sophmore year... We are going to have a Lithuanian hulk by extension time.
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• This is the only reason i want RR to enable sigs hahahaha

Comment

• LBF wrote:
                              Are people really that offened by me asking if they would help their uncle jack off an elephant?
                              haha

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X