Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    The most painful thing for me was the rhyming of "now" with "now". Christ.
    Hater! Nas is one of the greatest of all time
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Lithuania and JV will play Bosnia and Herzegovina tonight at 11:15 et time.

Stream link: http://www.sportotv.lt/rungtynes/147...ir-hercogovina

Comment

• Is this the bus tour back to Lithuania?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
          Is this the bus tour back to Lithuania?

Sup?

Comment

• I did not realize that the game is in Greece.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
              I did not realize that the game is in Greece.
              Yup. Next game will be played in Lithuania on Sunday. Eurobasket starts on Wednesday.

JV finished with 14 PTS. ( 6/8 fg, 2/2 ft ) and 4 REB. He's fouled out.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Yup. Next game will be played in Lithuania on Sunday. Eurobasket starts on Wednesday.

JV finished with 14 PTS. ( 6/8 fg, 2/2 ft ) and 4 REB. He's fouled out.
                Where are you getting the stats from? Easy to find the game to watch, but haven't found where to get the stats, never mind live stats.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                  Where are you getting the stats from? Easy to find the game to watch, but haven't found where to get the stats, never mind live stats.

http://live.fibaeurope.com/www/Game....D=30914&lng=en

During Eurobasket you'll be able to find live stats here: http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/default.asp
                  Last edited by rocwell; Thu Aug 29, 2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Thanks, but I still can't figure how to get there. I go to fibaeurope.com, and I must be blind/dumb, because I can't find how to link to the stats page you provided. Don't worry about it. Not that big a deal.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                      Thanks, but I still can't figure how to get there. I go to fibaeurope.com, and I must be blind/dumb, because I can't find how to link to the stats page you provided. Don't worry about it. Not that big a deal.
                      Well I just click that fibaeurope link and it shows me all players boxscore, team stats..

Comment

• Comment

• he fouled out in 13 minutes? dam JV stop taking lessons from Amir.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            he fouled out in 13 minutes? dam JV stop taking lessons from Amir.
                            He was going for record. Don't judge!

Comment

• I could see JV as a tight end with the Argos.

Comment

• Ya thats probably from over aggressiveness which isnt an awful thing 14 points in 13 minutes is impressive.

Go JV these games mean nothing but for him to condition and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X