No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That beard is enough inspiration for me.

Comment

• I can easily see Jonas starting from day 1. In fact, I'd be outraged if he doesn't...

Comment

• Lietuvos rytas 81:68 Rūdupis

JV's statline:

20:12 minutes
        14 points
        4-5 FG
        6-8 FT
        10 rebounds
        2 blocks
        2 turnovers
        1 foul
        7 fouls drawn

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCMXx...eature=related

This made me jump out of my seat and make me impatient waiting for next season...

Stronger than I thought, more offensively polished than I thought, quicker than I thought... Goodness no wonder why people say he is the number ONE upside guy in the draft. And last years draft ended up being fairly good with all the steals in the draft i.e Marshon Brooks, Faried, Isaiah Thomas, Iman Shumpert etc.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Damn the guy can take some contact too.. Especially for being fairly thin for his position..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suPDs...eature=related

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
              Lietuvos rytas 81:68 Rūdupis

JV's statline:

20:12 minutes
              14 points
              4-5 FG
              6-8 FT
              10 rebounds
              2 blocks
              2 turnovers
              1 foul
              7 fouls drawn
              5 shots to get 14 points. Numbers like that make me giddy. 10 rebounds in 20 minutes doesn't hurt the giddiness factor either.

Boxscore

Video:

Comment

• Terrible game by "Lietuvos rytas" against the 8th place (out of 12) in LKL - "Kedainiai Triobet".

Lietuvos rytas 84:86 Kedainiai Triobet

JV's statline:

25:44 minutes
                - 6 points
                - 3/7 F-G
                - 10 rebounds
                - 1 steal
                - 4 blocks
                - 5 fouls (the last one was technical when Rytas was down like 8 points and just when they tried to get back in the game, so it was a fatal one as well)
                - 1 foul drawn
                Last edited by omgsomuchpotential; Sat Mar 31, 2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCMXx...eature=related

This made me jump out of my seat and make me impatient waiting for next season...

Stronger than I thought, more offensively polished than I thought, quicker than I thought... Goodness no wonder why people say he is the number ONE upside guy in the draft. And last years draft ended up being fairly good with all the steals in the draft i.e Marshon Brooks, Faried, Isaiah Thomas, Iman Shumpert etc.
                  I Freaking LOVE THIS GUY!
                  I agree.. You watch a clip like that and you just wish you could fast-forward past this summer and get on with the season (and I'm getting married this summer, so what does that say?).
                  I love the dunk around the 2:45 mark I believe, and the celebration with his team at the end. We have enough quiet guys on the team. Jonas looks like he could be the leader of this franchise for the next 12 years.

Comment

• RaptorFan (proud?..) wrote: View Post
                    I Freaking LOVE THIS GUY!
                    I agree.. You watch a clip like that and you just wish you could fast-forward past this summer and get on with the season (and I'm getting married this summer, so what does that say?).
                    I love the dunk around the 2:45 mark I believe, and the celebration with his team at the end. We have enough quiet guys on the team. Jonas looks like he could be the leader of this franchise for the next 12 years.
                    Jonas already will have the ability to put up very good numbers for a rookie centre like a 10-8-2. (points, rebounds, blocks), and has an NBA ready game.. He's made some good development through his body work.. I just can't wait to see him here next season, got the Raptor fans as hyped about Minnesota fans hyped about Rubio.

And Congratulations my friend! Greetings and good hopes for you and your fiancee.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      5 shots to get 14 points. Numbers like that make me giddy. 10 rebounds in 20 minutes doesn't hurt the giddiness factor either.

Boxscore

Video:

Is it just me? Or does JV looks bigger than when we first drafted him?

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                        Terrible game by "Lietuvos rytas" against the 8th place (out of 12) in LKL - "Kedainiai Triobet".

Lietuvos rytas 84:86 Kedainiai Triobet

JV's statline:

25:44 minutes
                        - 6 points
                        - 3/7 F-G
                        - 10 rebounds
                        - 1 steal
                        - 4 blocks
                        - 5 fouls (the last one was technical when Rytas was down like 8 points and just when they tried to get back in the game, so it was a fatal one as well)
                        - 1 foul drawn
                        Video from game:

Comment

• <3 Rytas' dancing girls

Comment

• Are the hoops lower there?! His feet barely leave the ground. Bring it on.

Comment

• Rytas' top 10 of March!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Are the hoops lower there?! His feet barely leave the ground. Bring it on.
                                The basket height is the same as NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X