Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I still can't believe JV is making less than Kanter.
    Absolute steal.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I still can't believe JV is making less than Kanter.
      Masai is a beautiful human being
      OG is our king

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I don't believe it is coincidence Raptors have ability to offer a max contract to another teams free agent next summer if they renounce all their own free agents.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
          Great Presser. So. Was he just "saying the right things"?

Or, as he says, does he do the deal (we are raving about) because of the faith shown in him, his trust in the organization, his belief in his team-mates and that he can rise to the defensive challenges (which he totally owned) and his desire to win here and with this core group?

"Four more years!", indeed

He said he has been discussing this deal for "months". So I think we can infer Masai went into the FA period with a ball-park number for JV in his back pocket. Perfect. There is no better way.

And I believe Masai has that kind of a back-of-a-napkin number and cooperative understanding for DeMar too. I'd say $20M ... or less. But they may do a one-year deal if they want to go after 2017 Max FA's. It's all about the trust, here, I think. "It's just a contract", said JV, when asked why he didn't wait to sign for more money.

Check it guys. It's not just the core players up in the tree-fort making pledges. Masai is a member of that club. I believe that's the "core". Righteous.
          Fuck yeah.

Comment

• if that is the plan, they will most likely keep Ross.

Lowry
            Ross
            Carroll
            Horford
            JV

that is a legit Finalist team, and has the ability to knock out Cleveland.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              That is one of the true max free agents I have in mind.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                if that is the plan, they will most likely keep Ross.

Lowry
                Ross
                Carroll
                Horford
                JV

Ross would have to come back for minimum or top up exception.

He'd need to be renounced to sign horford.

What about:

KL
                Murray
                Carroll
                Horford
                JV

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  if that is the plan, they will most likely keep Ross.

Lowry
                  Ross
                  Carroll
                  Horford
                  JV

If we wait until 2017 free agency when the cap jumps to 108 or w.e, I'd rather run with this lineup (haven't crunched any numbers, just a thought)

Lowry
                  DeRozan
                  Carrol
                  Serge Ibaka
                  JV

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                    If we wait until 2017 free agency when the cap jumps to 108 or w.e, I'd rather run with this lineup (haven't crunched any numbers, just a thought)

Lowry
                    DeRozan
                    Carrol
                    Serge Ibaka
                    JV
                    That isnt bad either, but you will have a lot harder time enticing Ibaka to leave OKC, especially if Durant and Westbrook both stay on the team and Healthy.

Horford...I can see that happening...he gets to FINALLY go to PF, We got a former teamate and Friend already hear, and money....

Comment

• Also i dont know if we want the wrath of matt barnes after us by signing serge.

Comment

Such a good deal for everyone.

He is a legit starting NBA C.

His contract doesn't kick in until the NEW CBA deal kicks in.

He is basically signing for about $12M per year under old CBA dollars.

Such a good deal for everyone.
                        I agree. And This guy has good people around him (his parents are ok...i got to meet um sorta once, at a restaurant on NYE.) He is not likely going to go bankrupt.... JV is set for life now.

And the Raptors have at the worst, an average Center, at best, an allstar.

Comment

• http://hoopshype.com/2015/08/21/is-j...ll-that-money/
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            I agree. And This guy has good people around him (his parents are ok...i got to meet um sorta once, at a restaurant on NYE.) He is not likely going to go bankrupt.... JV is set for life now.

And the Raptors have at the worst, an average Center, at best, an allstar.
                            And I agree.

But I'm pretty sure RR forum rules prohibit you and I from agreeing on anything.

Comment

And I agree.

But I'm pretty sure RR forum rules prohibit you and I from agreeing on anything.
                              I'm in the fetal position under my desk waiting for the universe to collapse.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

And I agree.

yeah I was just going to point that out
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X