No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV has been getting fouled on basically every rebound and Indy still can't keep him of the glass lmfao
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• best thing i read on morning coffee today. V-GOD, golden arms, human beat box, leader of the V-Tang clan

"One time I saw him move the entire city of Indianapolis westward by 2 miles
      Not because it was in his way or anything
      He did it because he could"
      https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...person_on_the/

Comment

• I have been critical of JV at times in the past. The last 3 games have placed me squarely in the JV camp! It's what a player does in the playoffs that really defines his worth. He has simply been a beast.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• JV became legit when he had 3 Pacers pinned and punched the ball off the glass, caught it, scored and-1.

Vogels game plan to stop him was pretty much "help side defender body check him in the ribs, shove him, play dirty". To still dominate the game while under that kind of physicality is very impressive. I woulda lost my cool. He got hit pretty hard every trip down the floor.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            JV became legit when he had 3 Pacers pinned and punched the ball off the glass, caught it, scored and-1.

Vogels game plan to stop him was pretty much "help side defender body check him in the ribs, shove him, play dirty". To still dominate the game while under that kind of physicality is very impressive. I woulda lost my cool. He got hit pretty hard every trip down the floor.
            Every game this series has just been further proof in regards to what people have been clamouring for all season: more JV results in good things.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              JV became legit when he had 3 Pacers pinned and punched the ball off the glass, caught it, scored and-1.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                Every game this series has just been further proof in regards to what people have been clamouring for all season: more JV results in good things.
                Also that the refs treat him like garbage.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Also that the refs treat him like garbage.
                  yes

I am seriously impressed by how impactful he has been despite the absolute BS 2-3 fouls he gets every game.

Comment

• It's fucking comical how dominant JV is physically against their bigs

Comment

• JV at 34.6% of all available rebounds grabbed so far.

No one has ever gone >30% TRB for a playoff run.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        JV at 34.6% of all available rebounds grabbed so far.

No one has ever gone >30% TRB for a playoff run.
                        literally no on or just no raptors? like wilt never did it?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          literally no on or just no raptors? like wilt never did it?
                          No one since we started tracking TRB%. But we only have the % of available rebounds back to 83-84.

Comment

No one since we started tracking TRB%. But we only have the % of available rebounds back to 83-84.
                            so no to kareem and shaq then. if/when we get past this match up i doubt he can do this against whiteside

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              so no to kareem and shaq then. if/when we get past this match up i doubt he can do this against whiteside
                              Yeah, it probably doesn't hold against Miami. Still, ridiculously impressive.

Comment

Yeah, it probably doesn't hold against Miami. Still, ridiculously impressive.
                                anyone ever do it for a whole series?

Comment

Working...
                                X