Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Would be nice if we could have seen what JT could do in the last 2 months of the season. Instead, Casey played he who shall not be named.
    you are talking about Luis Scola right...Luis? I just want to make sure that's who we are talking about here. Luis Scola
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      you are talking about Luis Scola right...Luis? I just want to make sure that's who we are talking about here. Luis Scola
      Lord Scoldemort
      OG is our king

Comment

• when is he coming back??

Comment

• mulder and scolly

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            Lord Scolron, the Necromancer
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Man, I really hope JV has shown our front office, the coaches (whoever they end up being) and his teammates moving forward that he's ready for a huge jump next season. If he starts hitting that 16 footer, on top of his post moves and improved defense he's going to be unstoppable. His usage should go way up next year.

Comment

• JV is out for the remainder of the Heat series.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Jv is out for the series according to RaptorsMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• well fuck

Comment

• Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                        thanks for sharing to some degree he is being vague not answering directly what grade off sprain

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                          thanks for sharing to some degree he is being vague not answering directly what grade off sprain
                          Listening to a Masai interview is as insightful as staring at the wall.

Comment

• i won't be surprised if he's done for the year even if we go through to the ECF.

the last thing this team should do is take the long term risk for a very very slim chance against Cleveland this year.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              i won't be surprised if he's done for the year even if we go through to the ECF.

the last thing this team should do is take the long term risk for a very very slim chance against Cleveland this year.
                              You don't pack it in because it's difficult. That's a losing mentality. No one will respect that.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                You don't pack it in because it's difficult. That's a losing mentality. No one will respect that.
                                who is saying pack it in?

i'm saying if theres a risk of further, lasting damage, don't put your future centerpiece who is 23 years old in that position.

and i'm just being realistic that our chances aren't fantastic (but are, of course non-zero) against cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X