No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to trust that the doctors aren't going to allow his injury to become a long term liability.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      You have to trust that the doctors aren't going to allow his injury to become a long term liability.
      I do...

which is why i won't be surprised if he doesn't play next series should we get there.

I hope i am wrong and that he can come back risk free on time. I just am not banking on it.

Comment

• Crappy luck. He was playing so well. Hopefully Lowry can keep playing well to make up for JV's absence.

On the bright side if we make it to the next round JV will probably be back
        OG is our king

Comment

• whether he returns this playoff or not I think we can all agree we've seen enough to say he's definitely a big time player for us.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            whether he returns this playoff or not I think we can all agree we've seen enough to say he's definitely a big time player for us.
            No question. He just turned 24 and he got a crapoy present..

Comment

• Well shit.

Oh, well, just have to win this series without our best player in the playoffs and maybe he comes back healthy against the Cavs. If the series goes 7, it pushes the Cavs series back to next Tuesday. That's a full week and a half to recover. I guess we'll see.

There's still a chance if the second half from Lowry last game wasn't a mirage and he's really back. Going to require some creative rotations from Casey, with a LOT of Patterson at C. Biyombo's been real rough, and a few minutes of BeBe or JJ in the spot would be interesting.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Well shit.

Oh, well, just have to win this series without our best player in the playoffs and maybe he comes back healthy against the Cavs. If the series goes 7, it pushes the Cavs series back to next Tuesday. That's a full week and a half to recover. I guess we'll see.

There's still a chance if the second half from Lowry last game wasn't a mirage and he's really back. Going to require some creative rotations from Casey, with a LOT of Patterson at C. Biyombo's been real rough, and a few minutes of BeBe or JJ in the spot would be interesting.
                Dan, can you play C instead?
                OG is our king

Comment

• I've been crying for a whole day

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    I've been crying for a whole day
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• FUCK and he was just starting to dominate too fml. Cmon boy's win this series for JV so we can crank Cleveland in the ECF's with him in the lineup.

Comment

• Comment

• Jonas's stats in 10 playoff games this year

15/12/1/1/1.5
                          55FG%/76FT%
                          27.6 PER

Honestly next season i can see JV putting up great stats
                          I would say around
                          14p/11r/1a/1.5b/0.5s on 54% shooting (23-25PER)

in around 28-30 minutes
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• [QUOTE=Just Is;638007]JV is out for the remainder of the Heat series.

Sent from my STV100

This is pretty stupid letting your opponents know now for sure that Valanciunas is out for the rest of the series. Raptors could have said he could be back any day letting Miami guessing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Modeliukas;638249]
                              Just Is wrote: View Post
                              JV is out for the remainder of the Heat series.

Sent from my STV100

This is pretty stupid letting your opponents know now for sure that Valanciunas is out for the rest of the series. Raptors could have said he could be back any day letting Miami guessing.
                              Maybe they're doing it the other way and he will be. It would probably be more effective.

Comment

• This just f**ckin blows.

Comment

Working...
                                X