No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas is embarrassing himself at the Olympics.

Comment

• He has been underwhelming so far.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• When did we sign Aminu? (I know we haven't) Commentator has mentioned that a couple of times

Comment

• That's more like it JV!
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            When did we sign Aminu? (I know we haven't) Commentator has mentioned that a couple of times
            lol right??? He just keeps saying that Jonas is a teammate of Aminu wtf

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              When did we sign Aminu? (I know we haven't) Commentator has mentioned that a couple of times
              Yeah, I think he is just missed informed.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jonas is a liability for Lithuania against NIGERIA. I'm not kidding.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Jonas is a liability for Lithuania against NIGERIA. I'm not kidding.
                  What?! Jonas struggling against mobile players who hang out around the 3 point line while not getting enough touches on the offensive end? /sarcasm

Comment

• Great 4th q for JV. Not sure what some people here are watching.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Even LTU's Coach does defensive/offensive swaps with JV at the end of the game.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Great 4th q for JV. Not sure what some people here are watching.
                        Good 4th Q but, the rest of the game wasn't pretty.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Fuck this.

Jonas was horrible. Period. He should be eating Aminu alive for breakfast. And to be completely honest, it seemed like he didn't even know the plays (in the 1st half) He looked lost. Just like against the Brazil. Weird.

Anyway.. Here's to a better game on Thursday. ( vs Scola! )

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                            JV needs to prove he is ready for big time and bigger role this year.
                            He is ready. He needs the confidence of the team to allow him to flourish now. He isn't a young player who needs to know the mistakes that are unacceptable. Now when he makes a mistake you feed him the ball and let him earn that mistake back on the other end.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sabonis, at 20 years old, seems to be one of the coach's favorites, getting similar minutes to JV and is very involved in the switches and rotations on defense.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                Sabonis, at 20 years old, seems to be one of the coach's favorites, getting similar minutes to JV and is very involved in the switches and rotations on defense.
                                well his dad hires and fires the coach! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X