Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    I'm not trying to turn it to anything. I'm talking about the way you handle discussions regarding the two of them. Frankly, the way you do it is hypocritical so I pointed it out. Not doing anything about a JV vs DD.
    What is there to critique Deebo on? He only plays when the game has already been decided. I'm sorry if I'm not getting mad about him missing shots and assignments in a blow out.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      What is there to critique Deebo on? He only plays when the game has already been decided. I'm sorry if I'm not getting mad about him missing shots and assignments in a blow out.
      Well you don't get mad about that when he's shooting us out of games or getting torched by the McDermotts and Hendersons of the league, so yeah, no surprise there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Well you don't get mad about that when he's shooting us out of games or getting torched by the McDermotts and Hendersons of the league, so yeah, no surprise there.

Damn, white men can't jump I never knew my opinion mattered to you so much. I'll try better this year just for you and Jangles.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Damn, white men can't jump I never knew my opinion mattered to you so much. I'll try better this year just for you and Jangles.
          Well we all know "try better" for you means bang the DD drum even harder, which I don't think is possible, and be irrationally biased against JV and occasionally on other issues as well. So yeah, don't think you can try any harder than you already are. Well done.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Can't we all just agree that thank goodness Lithuania's Olympics are over and JV wasn't injured.

One more game for our other Raptors and we are home free.
            Yeah but then it's a 2 month wait until I can watch basketball

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Well we all know "try better" for you means bang the DD drum even harder, which I don't think is possible, and be irrationally biased against JV and occasionally on other issues as well. So yeah, don't think you can try any harder than you already are. Well done.

Thanks man. Always great to be appreciated.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                Yeah but then it's a 2 month wait until I can watch basketball
                Only 19 days till the NFL kick off..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  You got a favourite team?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

You got a favourite team?
                    Not really. I'm a free agent bandwagoner at this moment.

Comment

Unfortunately I've never been able to get into football. I'll have baseball to carry me over though. Still nothing hits the spot like some NBA basketball.

Comment

Not really. I'm a free agent bandwagoner at this moment.
                        I'm a Saints fan. Unfortuantely not much to sell you on but, Drew Brees and good core of young receivers.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm a Saints fan. Unfortuantely not much to sell you on but, Drew Brees and good core of young receivers.
                          I think you guys will make the playoffs this year.. if you stay healthy ofc

Comment

It all comes down to the defence. If we can at least be average. Brees will handle the rest.
                            Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Aug 20, 2016, 09:42 PM.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I personally liked JV's new haircut.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                It all comes down to the defence. If we can at least be average. Brees will handle the rest.
                                haha now thats funny. The Saints will be lucky to win 6 games
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X