No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's still very young and his prone to silly fouls and defensive missteps is to be expected. Hopefully he's a quick learner.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Nice to see him accept responsibility for his play versus blaming coaches or officiating.

That was after the first game. I wonder what two more games with worse treatment did to his confidence?
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• If nothing else hopefully his struggles in the Olympics will temper some of the expectations placed on this kid. He's still really young and will need time to learn a whole new system of how to defend under Casey. He'll also need to refine a go to move or two to keep defenses honest. He has all the physical tools to be really good.

Comment

• hopefully LTU manages to keep it under 40 in game with USA - i'll be happy with that

Comment

• one random thing i like so far: LIT is moving a lot, and passing a lot, and JV hasn't got caught for a 3-second yet.
            Good activity, looks a bit overexcited, which is expected. This in a lot of ways, is like his first NBA game.

Comment

• And Kleiza is showing his contract might not be that bad.

Comment

• to be fair -maybe don't let carmelo play anymore. jesus fucking christ - the guy shoots lights out...

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  And Kleiza is showing his contract might not be that bad.
                  Yeah, I never thought it was. It just sucked that he lost a year with that injury. LIT is hanging tough right now. Thankfully NOS at least streams the games in good quality.

Comment

• Kleiza is amazing right now

Comment

• Oh, I also don't think we'll see Jonas except when Chandler, and maybe Davis, are on the floor.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, I never thought it was. It just sucked that he lost a year with that injury. LIT is hanging tough right now. Thankfully NOS at least streams the games in good quality.
                        Unfortunately they didn't stream all games, as this is indeed excellent quality. And not having commentary but just the sound of the game is actually a bonus considering how incredibly unknowledgable our their commentators are.

Comment

• Wow, this is by far the best game LIT has played as a team. Guys are really playing with a lot of effort and smarts.

Comment

• lol LT already scored 50 - why can't we play decent vs teams we can actually win againts?

Comment

• Glass half empty?

Comment

• I really hope this is a sign of Lithuania peaking at their game... Would be nice to beat Russia in quarterfinals...

Comment

Working...
                                X