Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad the U.S is playing small ball.. no minutes for JV

Comment

• Hey, you never know, maybe someone will slip a violent laxative into team USA's water and Lithuania will have a shot =)

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Hey, you never know, maybe someone will slip a violent laxative into team USA's water and Lithuania will have a shot =)
        wouldn't count on it. imo it's gonna be >20 USA easy. i mean USA had some trouble with Tunisia in first half - that shows that they really are not concentrated. all they need is 5 mins of concentration and the game is over
        Last edited by Skaloon; Sat Aug 4, 2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Hey, you never know, maybe someone will slip a violent laxative into team USA's water and Lithuania will have a shot =)

They actually pass all water bottles through Anthony Davis and he takes a sip from them. He's like their anti-sabotage test dummy.

Comment

• BTW it's seem LTU is the first team to win a quarter vs USA in these olympics

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Glass half empty?
              The best actual TV channel so far has been Canvas...which is Belgian...??? THey seem to show a lot of the 2nd halves especially of team USA

Comment

• oww....

Comment

• Ouch

Comment

• I'd say Jonas has played well. He's doing well in his matchup with Chandler.

Comment

The best actual TV channel so far has been Canvas...which is Belgian...??? THey seem to show a lot of the 2nd halves especially of team USA
                      That's Belgian indeed, and thanks, I hadn't noticed yet, switched to it now.

Comment

• http://ibrod.tv/channel7.html

this USA stream is decent

Comment

• Some really stupid turnovers by Lithuania, still hanging around for some reason.

Comment

That's Belgian indeed, and thanks, I hadn't noticed yet, switched to it now.
                            No problem. They've had the most coverage of bball by far from the options.

Comment

Some really stupid turnovers by Lithuania, still hanging around for some reason.
                              Yeah, that one pass especially was right to the D....It reminded me of this....like he didn't even realize he was passing to the other team.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxhJvgKNUCI

Comment

• Kleiza with the huge 3!!

Comment

Working...
                                X