No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team USA has not been as successful defensively as usual. Lithuania is taking very good care of the ball considering they're playing USA. Most turnovers are stupid turnovers, and the US has not been able to get their transition game going. On top of that, they have let LIT drive into the paint a lot, way more than usual, and with the US playing small a lot, there's not much rim protection. Without forcing turnovers, the game has been in the halfcourt way too much for USA to dominate easily.

Comment

• so much for all that...

Comment

• Lithuania wins 2 quarters against the US...that's practically a win!!

Comment

• there's anything better for me as a fan.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• damn LTU shocked me. if we play like that we can beat anyone apart USA

Comment

• That's the kind of game I expect from Lithuania. Obviously not QUITE that good, but just in terms of effort/execution. In every other tournament I always felt like they're the Spurs of international ball. They just work so hard on creating a low-mistake system that plays to their strengths, especially shooting. And they played tough, and they've long been one of the only teams that never backed down from the US, thanks to Sabonis setting a good example.
              Last edited by white men can't jump; Sat Aug 4, 2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                there's anything better for me as a fan.
                I think you meant "there's nothing better for me as a fan."
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• oh man failing badly recently with English, not even thinking what I type... Yes you are right.

Comment

• This Lithuania team is gonna make some noise in 2016 if Valanciunas and Motiejunas develop well.

Comment

• I can't believe how Lithuania made the U.S look like a normal team. Great effort from the Lithuanians, I'm glad we have a couple of them on our NBA team

Comment

• Just tuck this image away in your mind and hang on until Halloween.

Comment

• KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
                          This Lithuania team is gonna make some noise in 2016 if Valanciunas and Motiejunas develop well.
                          Especially if Val and Bargs mesh well, given how similar Motiejunas' offensive game seems to be to Bargs'. It would give Val years of repetition with similar players on both teams.

Comment

• Kleiza scoring 25(50%) pts against US all star squad, hmmm, maybe this guy isn't just an 7th man, maybe all he needs is right coaching?

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              Kleiza scoring 25(50%) pts against US all star squad, hmmm, maybe this guy isn't just an 7th man, maybe all he needs is right coaching?
                              He was Carmelo's backup in Denver.

He finally got his shot when Denver didn't match the qualifying offer.

He never played any regular season games for Toronto healthy.

The guy really has got a raw deal the last 2 seasons. I hope he gets an opportunity to show what he is capable of this coming season and is finally 100% healthy.... actually for his sake and the Raptors.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                ...I hope he gets an opportunity to show what he is capable of this coming season and is finally 100% healthy.... actually for his sake and the Raptors.
                                +1

Healthy Kleiza, Fields, Ross, Lowry, Big V, Davis with a proper training camp and maybe some determination because of competition, JC off the bench, healthy Bargs, a more confident Gray, Anderson trying to prove he belongs, Amir being Amir...I am FREAKING PUMPED FOR THE SEASON.

Comment

Working...
                                X