Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamario Moon in Canada's NBL!

http://www.thescore.com/home/article...h-canada-s-nbl

Too bad he's stuck in Quebec, if he signed with The 'Shwa that'd be awesome! I think this pretty neat actually. He's the first "name" player I've heard that's joined the league. Maybe a few more will follow suit?

Wow, this is great news!
    I was wondering if any of the NBA players would give it a try, and finally, good ol' Super JaMario came through.
    If they make any trips to London or Oshawa I just might be inclined to check it out!
    Nice find Mack.

Comment

I don't think he signed to play, rather to workout and help with the team. "To confirm, at this point Jamario Moon will join the Kebs at vet camp to practice with the team, stay in shape, and assist coach (Robert) Spon," the league tweeted on Tuesday.

I do know that Halifax has signed a couple of players with NBA experience in Eddie Robinson and Rodney Buford http://www.rainmenbasketball.ca/rainmen-sign-nbaers.php
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Wow, this is great news!
        I was wondering if any of the NBA players would give it a try, and finally, good ol' Super JaMario came through.
        If they make any trips to London or Oshawa I just might be inclined to check it out!
        Nice find Mack.
        not to discredit him. but, it's not like it was dificult to find.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
          I do know that Halifax has signed a couple of players with NBA experience in Eddie Robinson and Rodney Buford http://www.rainmenbasketball.ca/rainmen-sign-nbaers.php
          Eddie Robinson?! Oh. My. God. Been a while since I've heard that name.

LBF wrote: View Post
          not to discredit him. but, it's not like it was dificult to find.
          Haha, suppose.
          But it's not like I'm not out looking for NBL news. So I know I wouldn't have found it.

Comment

wait wait wait.......

Halifax named their team the "Rain Men"?!?!?

is their team slogan "Ten minutes to Wapner"?

Comment

well they better make it rain.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                wait wait wait.......

Halifax named their team the "Rain Men"?!?!?

is their team slogan "Ten minutes to Wapner"?
                Hahaha .. Love it.

Great movie.
                "Am I using you Raymond?"
                "Yeah"
                "Shut up. He's answering a question from an hour ago."

Comment

Working...
                X