Bargs and Kobe to play in Italy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargs and Kobe to play in Italy?

Since collective bargaining has broken off and the start of the season will be pushed back, it looks like a few more players will be signing overseas.

Kobe in talks to play with Bologna - 10 games for $3 million
    Bargnani in talks with Montegranaro
    Galinari has already signed with Milano

http://www.ajc.com/sports/kobe-bryan...g-1193280.html

And not that it is new information, but I still find it pretty neat that Kobe is fluent in Italian. Here is a short clip for those who haven't heard him speak it before:

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

It's very impressive that he can speak Italian. Him and Sasha used to speak it a lot when he was on the Lakers to give them an advantage on the court. To bad Kobe and Dre were't able to play on the same team that would be one hell of a pick and roll combo.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
      Since collective bargaining has broken off and the start of the season will be pushed back, it looks like a few more players will be signing overseas.

Kobe in talks to play with Bologna - 10 games for $3 million
      Bargnani in talks with Montegranaro
      Galinari has already signed with Milano

http://www.ajc.com/sports/kobe-bryan...g-1193280.html

And not that it is new information, but I still find it pretty neat that Kobe is fluent in Italian. Here is a short clip for those who haven't heard him speak it before:

I assume you know that he spent some early years growing up in Italy where his dad played pro ball. He continues to visit regularly and I believe has business interests there as well as part ownership of one of the teams if I am not mistaken. A regular paisan!!

Comment

Very cool that he speaks Italian. He even sounds a bit better than Bargs. Plus he has none of that "deer caught in the headlights" look all the time.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Found this one funny also.
          Especially the quote below "LeBron's still learning English"
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Update

According to an italian newspaper Virtus Roma is trying to sign Andrea Bargnani till the lockout ends
            Source: Twitter @festav

Comment

Working...
            X