The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i thought this has looked the best so far. i just want to know more about the actual ships. are we buying ships? can we mod them? if we sink a ship do the other pirates have to start rebuilding? i am guessing that really quickly powerful armadas will be made.

Yeah really excited about this game but we have to see more than just collecting treasure. Need more enemy types and need to see what we spend out hard earned treasure on. There needs to be a significant amount of ships, ship upgrades, weapon upgrades, vanity items etc to keep people playing. I think that is why it is delayed until 2018 but yeah i cant wait to play this game.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

This looks incredible...
      I would agree if there wasnt so much QTE...

Comment

i thought this has looked the best so far. i just want to know more about the actual ships. are we buying ships? can we mod them? if we sink a ship do the other pirates have to start rebuilding? i am guessing that really quickly powerful armadas will be made.

I decided to sign up for the insider program and hoping to get into the Alpha. They are apparently letting people in all the time. You can sign up at seaofthieves.com

Also u can check out the forum there and faq. There are alot of things they havent shown yet that will be in the game such as ship mods, customization, bosses etc. Def sounds interesting.
        Last edited by Machine; Thu Jun 15, 2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
          I decided to sign up for the insider program and hoping to get into the Alpha. They are apparently letting people in all the time. You can sign up at seaofthieves.com

Also u can check out the forum there and faq. There are alot of things they havent shown yet that will be in the game such as ship mods, customization, bosses etc. Def sounds interesting.
          thank you

Comment

Looks like Black Flag and Fable had a baby.

Comment

• Any FFVII news?

Comment

• I just watched the new God of War trailer. Holy crap! It looks epic.

Comment

• Steam Summer Sale on right now.

Just picked up Dying Light Deluxe edition with season pass and everything for $23.. pretty fun game so far!

Might also pick up that new Hitman game. Heard nothing but great things about that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Steam Summer Sale on right now.

Just picked up Dying Light Deluxe edition with season pass and everything for $23.. pretty fun game so far!

Might also pick up that new Hitman game. Heard nothing but great things about that.
                    Dying light is really fun. Still need to play the dlc

Comment

• Picked up Civ 5 bundle for $13.56 CDN on steam. Includes all DLC (Civ 5 without DLC is currently on sale for $8-$9).
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Picked up Civ 5 bundle for $13.56 CDN on steam. Includes all DLC (Civ 5 without DLC is currently on sale for $8-$9).
                        Ya I picked it up a little while back, they've had good prices a couple times on that since Civ 6 came out. Such a classic already. Alot of good mods that you can install right from the game as well. I added Canada as a playable. Lol

Comment

• Been replaying New Vegas lately and I forgot how much fun it was. The perfect game to play while away from home.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Picked up Civ 5 bundle for $13.56 CDN on steam. Includes all DLC (Civ 5 without DLC is currently on sale for $8-$9).
                            Civil 5 is an excellent game.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Steam Summer Sale on right now.

The massive sandboxes and detail in each map is really incredible for hitman. Tons of replay value if u like stealth games. So many options and ways to complete each level.

Dying Light is fun in coop for sure.

Comment

• Just bought ghost recon wildlands on the summer sale and have been playing with a friend. This game is a ton of fun and makes you and your teammates feel super badass when things go your way. Its much deeper than I expected too. It has some minor issues but nothing to take away from how good it is. Have had some epic moments playing coop so far. Havent tried to play alone with AI yet but man when we stealth in at night to capture someone and everything goes as planned its super badass and u really feel like you're in the movie Zero Dark Thirty or something. And some of the best moments come when mistakes are made and you have to improvise on the fly. Whether its guns blazing or stealth its a ton of fun. I highly recommend it if you have a friend to play it with.

Comment

Working...
                                X