No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want is an updated Nba Jam on iPad with the latest roster. Sick of bargnani on this thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      All I want is an updated Nba Jam on iPad with the latest roster. Sick of bargnani on this thing!

That game any good? always looking for new games on the Ipad but hard tto find decent ones

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        That game any good? always looking for new games on the Ipad but hard tto find decent ones
        You've never played it? It's a classic arcade game. It's not like nba 2k or anything. It's all over exaggerated dunks and is generally good fun. Just wish Toronto lineup wasn't derozan and bargnani. I'm imagining if it got updated to derozan and Ross that would be amazing. The game hasn't been updated on iOS in years though. So annoying. (It's also on Xbox and PS etc etc)

Comment

• Oh ya, so I randomly had someone give me $147,000,000 in GTA Online ... has made it infinitely more fun; even though I did already have a 10-Car Garage, Awesome Apartment and several dope rides.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Oh ya, so I randomly had someone give me $147,000,000 in GTA Online ... has made it infinitely more fun; even though I did already have a 10-Car Garage, Awesome Apartment and several dope rides.
            In GTA 5 I offer random people a ride in my helicopter and I go as high as possible and jump off ahhaha I did it more before because deaths used to cost you 2k
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I've finally gotten around to Mass Effect 3... I'm having fun with it but is it just me or does it seem a little rushed? The Citidel is a letdown and the lack of the rover is too bad as well. The story is interesting so far though.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Oh ya, so I randomly had someone give me $147,000,000 in GTA Online ... has made it infinitely more fun; even though I did already have a 10-Car Garage, Awesome Apartment and several dope rides.
                Happened to me a while back. Lots of hackers in GTA 5

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I've finally gotten around to Mass Effect 3... I'm having fun with it but is it just me or does it seem a little rushed? The Citidel is a letdown and the lack of the rover is too bad as well. The story is interesting so far though.

Mass Effect 1 was decent. I loved Mass Effect 2. Thought it was a terrific game.

Mass Effect 3 I am conflicted on. The story ties up all the big plots throughout the universe and is really good... until the ending. The ending is horrible. Absolutely horrible. In fact, it basically ruined the game for me. The other thing missing from Mass Effect 3 are options, in particular in conversation. Given that it's the key mechanic in the game, the step back was disappointing. I loved the game until the last 30 minutes or so but that 30 minutes was a big issue.

Comment

• Meanwhile, I picked up KOTOR for my iphone. I still have a blast playing that game after all these years. Hard to believe the game that crashed my Xbox is now on a handheld, 10 years later.

If you pick it up, it works reasonably well except for the swoop racing which is pretty much impossible on a touchscreen.

Comment

• Still got it and my Xbox 1 in a box in the basement. Obsidian is doing a next gen KOTOR3. FYI.

Comment

• What good RTS games would you guys suggest?
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Halfway through the last mission. Sheppard's dude bro motivational speech was humorously lousy. Boy, they crapped the bed in a lot of areas on this one. They must have spent the time on multiplayer and forgot how they grew their following; the angry fan rants make sense a little now but I'm not to the bad ending yet(please no spoilers, done tonight). I like the combat but the locations and the story between point a, b, c, d, etc. is lacking a lot. An average game which I'm glad I didn't play day one or pat day one prices.

Comment

• Not overly impressed by the ending but it's not end of the world.

Comment

• Anyone else sign up for the Elder Scrolls Online Beta Test?? I'm downloading the 30GB beta file now! Get to play all weekend. Super pumped.

Comment

• I've tried MMOs in the PAST like WOW, star wars, recently FFXIV but I always get bored at about level 20...

Comment

Working...
                                X