Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan fall is soo overrated. This is why i don't play FPS's anymore

Comment

• Also any MGS fans out there? i got Ground Zeroes and its pretty fucking amazing in terms of gameplay and graphics. But it was wayy too goddamn short, i mean there are side ops and stuff but still. There's maybe 15 hours of gameplay MAX

MGS V: Phantom Pain isn't comin out till early next year apparently, I was hoping for a summer 2014 release. Kojima said that the game is like 200x larger than ground zeroes and it might be soo long that some might not even be able to finish it. That sounds freaking epic! i can't wait for it to drop

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Titan fall is soo overrated. This is why i don't play FPS's anymore

Titanfall is insanely good, im guessing you haven't played it. This guy says that angry joe said the same thing as him and people are only mad at him but the guy is smoking something. Angry Joe repeatedly said the game is amazing and worth the $60 to him even tho its only multiplayer. He just wants single player mode and more customization. Updates are coming soon for customization for free. Respawn has said they were rushed to finish the game with only 75 people on staff so there was no time to make single player but next iterations of the game will have single player.

Either way the game is pretty badass.

Comment

Also any MGS fans out there? i got Ground Zeroes and its pretty fucking amazing in terms of gameplay and graphics. But it was wayy too goddamn short, i mean there are side ops and stuff but still. There's maybe 15 hours of gameplay MAX

MGS V: Phantom Pain isn't comin out till early next year apparently, I was hoping for a summer 2014 release. Kojima said that the game is like 200x larger than ground zeroes and it might be soo long that some might not even be able to finish it. That sounds freaking epic! i can't wait for it to drop
          MGS is terrible compared to games like Splinter Cell

Comment

Titan fall is soo overrated. This is why i don't play FPS's anymore

Meh, Destiny is going to be the first great next gen shooter running at 1080p and 60FPS on the PS4. My only complaint with these sci-fi future shooters is that the guns are all fiction. Small complaint.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              MGS is terrible compared to games like Splinter Cell
              Lol you have no clue what you're talking about. MGS revolutionized the stealth genre if you haven't played all the MGS games you shouldn't be talking. Spilinter cell is so fucking easy to pick up and play, and it was heavily influenced by MGS so there is no way it could be better. All of the MGS games are actually challenging and they require real awareness of your surroundings, it actually feels like a stealth game. Splinter cell was okay at the beginning but the most recent one isn't very good at all. There are no consequences for getting caught, you can run and gun and get away with it.

Anyone who think Splinter Cell is better than MGS has no idea what they are on about
              Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Sat Apr 19, 2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Titanfall is insanely good, im guessing you haven't played it. This guy says that angry joe said the same thing as him and people are only mad at him but the guy is smoking something. Angry Joe repeatedly said the game is amazing and worth the $60 to him even tho its only multiplayer. He just wants single player mode and more customization. Updates are coming soon for customization for free. Respawn has said they were rushed to finish the game with only 75 people on staff so there was no time to make single player but next iterations of the game will have single player.

Either way the game is pretty badass.
                I played Titanfall at my friends place. Its pretty ordinary, nothing special what so ever. Killzone is so much better

Comment

• lmao mgs is garbage, terrible gameplay and gameplay mechanics. Everything from player movements to AI to sound effects, story, and graphics have always been really poorly done in those games (graphics are decent in the new one but the gameplay doesn't do it justice). Splinter Cell is by far the best mainstream stealth franchise out there. Splinter cell chaos theory is one of the best, if not the best, stealth games ever made. The new splinter cell is 100x better than all mgs games combined. wtf he pulls out a cardboard box out of nowhere and hides in it? gtfo.
                  Last edited by Machine; Sat Apr 19, 2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• nopropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    i played titanfall at my friends place. Its pretty ordinary, nothing special what so ever. killzone is so much better
                    lol

Comment

lmao mgs is garbage, terrible gameplay and gameplay mechanics. Everything from player movements to AI to sound effects, story, and graphics have always been really poorly done in those games (graphics are decent in the new one but the gameplay doesn't do it justice). Splinter Cell is by far the best mainstream stealth franchise out there. Splinter cell chaos theory is one of the best, if not the best, stealth games ever made. The new splinter cell is 100x better than all mgs games combined. wtf he pulls out a cardboard box out of nowhere and hides in it? gtfo.
                      Lol yup you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Although i wouldn't expect much from an xbox fan boy that knows nothing about quality games lmao. Hideo Kojima is one of the best video game developers of all time and MGS has won countless game of the year awards. Regarded as one of the best video game series of all time. Take your little xbox one and run along lol

Comment

Lol yup you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Although i wouldn't expect much from an xbox fan boy that knows nothing about quality games lmao. Hideo Kojima is one of the best video game developers of all time and MGS has won countless game of the year awards. Regarded as one of the best video game series of all time. Take your little xbox one and run along lol
                        When someone yells out fanboy you know they are a fanboy lol

Comment

• Guys, are you really picking a fight over preference? Can you imagine having that same conversation with someone about ketchup or shoes laces? It would sound pretty silly, right?

Comment

• I didn't even know Titanfall came out for 360 and PC ... well done Microsoft. LOL

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Guys, are you really picking a fight over preference? Can you imagine having that same conversation with someone about ketchup or shoes laces? It would sound pretty silly, right?
                              katsup not ketchup....god

Comment

• So for all you Skyrim or LOTR (or just general RPG) fans, there's this ...

This game looks EPIC. Can't wait. Finally a good RPG to look forward too.

Comment

Working...
                                X