No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a lot of fun with battlefront 2. They seem to have fixed the micro transaction fiasco because I was able to unlock Darth Vader and Luke in a day while still buying some star cards. And the DLC is going to be free which is just awesome. It’s no original battlefront but it passes the time well and gives a solid Star Wars experience.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Having a lot of fun with battlefront 2. They seem to have fixed the micro transaction fiasco because I was able to unlock Darth Vader and Luke in a day while still buying some star cards. And the DLC is going to be free which is just awesome. It’s no original battlefront but it passes the time well and gives a solid Star Wars experience.
      What do u mean? You liked the original Battlefront?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        What do u mean? You liked the original Battlefront?

I think he means the Xbox Original/PS2 version of Battlefront, which was amazing (that version's Battlefront 2 being even better). I loved those games. If this new one even approaches them, it must be head and shoulders better than the new console Battlefront.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I think he means the Xbox Original/PS2 version of Battlefront, which was amazing (that version's Battlefront 2 being even better). I loved those games. If this new one even approaches them, it must be head and shoulders better than the new console Battlefront.
          Ahhh that makes more sense

Comment

• Got the Nathan Drake Collection on sale for like nothing. Still haven't played Uncharted 4 and I've been meaning to purchase it and I never finished #3. Thinking about doing them all in chronological order.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Got the Nathan Drake Collection on sale for like nothing. Still haven't played Uncharted 4 and I've been meaning to purchase it and I never finished #3. Thinking about doing them all in chronological order.
              I plan to play those games one day. They look awesome.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                I plan to play those games one day. They look awesome.

They are. Will not disappoint.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Got the Nathan Drake Collection on sale for like nothing. Still haven't played Uncharted 4 and I've been meaning to purchase it and I never finished #3. Thinking about doing them all in chronological order.
                  One of the greatest gaming franchises ever made. I may even put them above GTA.

Comment

• I agree I loved #1, #2 and also Golden Abyss for the PS Vita. I'll probably get into the remaster of #1 some time over the weekend for a little bit.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I’ve been playing the new one on PS4 which is still pretty fun, just not as good as the original Battlefront 2 (why couldn’t they call it something else it’s impossible to distinguish between the two?). The original has to be my favourite game of all time. It’s too bad EA didn’t take a better look at that one before making their Battlefront games.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        One of the greatest gaming franchises ever made. I may even put them above GTA.
                        No doubt about it, the nostalgia behind that series for me is way up there. The entirety of high school was dedicated to uncharted, such an amazing franchise so sad to see it end but at least they went out with a bang. The amount of hours I put into all the multiplayers is insane lol

Comment

• Also the Horizon Zero Dawn Complete addition dropped! Its $59.99 and comes with all the DLC, so glad I waited to buy it. The story and world are very unique, definitely my fav PS4 game of the year.

Comment

• I've been playing through Dark Souls 3 on PS4 this past week. Really good game. There's some challenge there but it's fair.

From announced a DS1 remaster coming to all current generation systems, including Switch. May 25th.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Also the Horizon Zero Dawn Complete addition dropped! Its $59.99 and comes with all the DLC, so glad I waited to buy it. The story and world are very unique, definitely my fav PS4 game of the year.
                              For some reason it's a bit cheaper in UK, just 30 pounds. Is it any good? Better in any way than Witcher 3 for comparison?

Edit: just realized your post is from December
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                For some reason it's a bit cheaper in UK, just 30 pounds. Is it any good? Better in any way than Witcher 3 for comparison?

Edit: just realized your post is from December
                                I haven't played witcher tbh. But what I can tell you is graphically the best looking game so far on any console, gameplay can get a bit tedious like all open world games but its very fun and unique, the story is very good, only downside is only like two characters are really fleshed out decently the rest are kinda forgettable but that'll improve in the sequel for sure. It's definitely going to be one of Playstations top franchises, I can see the sequel having an Uncharted 2 like effect on the gaming industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X