The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Build complete ... spent way more than I initially planned to ... but I guess that happens. Lol

Oh ya, and I just bought a 32" Monitor ... it's INSANE. Lol
    Nice. So what's the first game going to be?

Have you checked out PUBG yet?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      OMG I didn't know this. Awesome.
      And it turned out to be a flop. 5 games, stupid cutscenes & a horrible My Career story that isn't 1 ounce of realistic. The gameplay was smooth though.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Nice. So what's the first game going to be?

Have you checked out PUBG yet?
        Great question. Will probably be Fallout 4 and GTAV, only because those will give a good idea of what this machine can do.

And I have not. Have been thinking about picking it up though. Looks like a blast! Heard they've got some cheater problems though, which would be super annoying.

Comment

• Looks like NBA 2k18 is definitely moving towards making people pay for VC moreso than ever before. Really not a fan of the new myplayer system. They've gone too far with thier greed. At this point you cant even see what level attributes will be at before you spend the vc so u are just upgrading your player completely blind. And with all the crazy combinations of player builds there are now with dual archtypes, many people will have to create multiple players before they find one they are comfortable with. 2k is banking on this. And not only that, now it costs about 200,000 VC just to get your guy to about a level 85. That is absurd. They have completely given in to greed this year.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
            Looks like NBA 2k18 is definitely moving towards making people pay for VC moreso than ever before. Really not a fan of the new myplayer system. They've gone too far with thier greed. At this point you cant even see what level attributes will be at before you spend the vc so u are just upgrading your player completely blind. And with all the crazy combinations of player builds there are now with dual archtypes, many people will have to create multiple players before they find one they are comfortable with. 2k is banking on this. And not only that, now it costs about 200,000 VC just to get your guy to about a level 85. That is absurd. They have completely given in to greed this year.
            The natural progression when people postivitely reinforce this negative practice.

If EA sports learns how to make a basketball game things could change then due to competition.

Comment

• This is a 180 from last years game...

But yeah EA just cant get the gameplay down. They are still a couple years behind. Would gladly switch back to EA if the gameplay and modes were there.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• EA is no organization of Saints but this shit doesn't happen in Madden and EA has had an exclusive contract with the NFL for like a decade.

Comment

• Yeah Im a big fan of Madden and NHL by EA. Dont know why they cant seem to get it together for NBA.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    EA is no organization of Saints but this shit doesn't happen in Madden and EA has had an exclusive contract with the NFL for like a decade.
                    Madden has it's own issues though, mostly animations. Breaking Madden is so easy to do.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Madden has it's own issues though, mostly animations. Breaking Madden is so easy to do.
                      If you dial up the difficulty(sliders) most of that is gone. If you have a good feel for what you the problem is you can optimize your game for it. If you take it online, good luck cheesing for long.

Comment

• I bought No Man's Sky used yesterday. Its great. Apparently it's a totally different game compared to launch last year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I bought No Man's Sky used yesterday. Its great. Apparently it's a totally different game compared to launch last year.
                          I'm waiting for Star Citizen.

This play through is old, but still looks amazing. They've done a ton since. Once it launches, it's going to be amazing. Assuming we don't have another 'No Man's Sky' on our hands.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                            Yeah Im a big fan of Madden and NHL by EA. Dont know why they cant seem to get it together for NBA.
                            Between NBA Live 98 and NBA Live 2005, I was exclively NBA Live, and it was a great game ... would never have considered at the time that they would be out of the market for like 8 years.. can't understand it. I think they're focusing too much on differentiating themselves from 2K, when really they should just be focused on making a great game.

Comment

• I'll probably check that out too but NMS is a different kind of game.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Between NBA Live 98 and NBA Live 2005, I was exclively NBA Live, and it was a great game ... would never have considered at the time that they would be out of the market for like 8 years.. can't understand it. I think they're focusing too much on differentiating themselves from 2K, when really they should just be focused on making a great game.
                                From what I read this will not be the year they make up ground in terms of realistic physics and gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X