The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any NBA 2k14 fans here?

I opened up an emerald pack in my team mode today, and got an Emerald Demar Derozan!
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I am looooool lucky guy i usually get bad players in my first couple packs
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I know how it is haha, the only other good player I have is Demarcus Cousins
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
          I know how it is haha, the only other good player I have is Demarcus Cousins
          I have Paul Millsap and Damian Lillard and the rest are scrubs hahaha

Comment

• Ive been trying to get Lillard haha, Ive been opening up trailblazer packs but I haven't had any luck

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
              Ive been trying to get Lillard haha, Ive been opening up trailblazer packs but I haven't had any luck
              Yeah he's good at 3's but sucks at everything else looool

Comment

• that's literally all that matters in 2k
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  40 mins to titanfall
                  I'm addicted

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Lol I noticed that too! I just finished a season where I traded off most of the team for picks/assets, Lowry got me a lottery pick (7), Vasquez and Landry got me a nice mid 1st (16), Hayes, Stone, novak, etc were flipped for expirings and 2nds. As the only PG on the roster, Dwight Buycks plays some stellar minutes and makes the All-Rookie First team with a couple ROM votes. That's when I'm like "that looks nothing like him."

Was fun though, ended up with smart, wiggins, embiid, randle, lebryan Nash and James young. Nice solid core to complement DD, T Ross, PPat, Val and Amir. (Eventually traded Amir once randle got good)
                    What, did you have the first four picks in the draft? lol
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      What, did you have the first four picks in the draft? lol
                      Lol nah the ai is so stupid I had the 3rd, 7th, 11th, 14th and 23rd picks
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Currently playing GTA5

Comment

• Anyone have AC IV: Black Flag? Its easily the best Assassins Creed so far. Also i picked up MGS: Ground Zeroes and Infamous: Second Son today

Comment

• Black Flag was very good. The franchise needed to come through after the AC3 BS.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Soooo in our WTF moment of the Day, Facebook bought Oculus.

Facebook. Bought. Oculus.

The makers of the coolest VR headset. The ones who were/are going to change gaming forever.

Bought by Facebook.

God damnit Zuckerberg.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/25/fac...8TechCrunch%29

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Soooo in our WTF moment of the Day, Facebook bought Oculus.

Facebook. Bought. Oculus.

The makers of the coolest VR headset. The ones who were/are going to change gaming forever.

Bought by Facebook.

God damnit Zuckerberg.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/25/fac...8TechCrunch%29
                                Not surprised at all tbh. Most startups are afraid to go big nowadays.

“After games, we’re going to make Oculus a platform for many other experiences,” he wrote. “Imagine enjoying a court side seat at a game, studying in a classroom of students and teachers all over the world or consulting with a doctor face-to-face — just by putting on goggles in your home.”

I wonder what's his(Mark's) primary focus with this purchase.. mhm..

Comment

Working...
                                X