The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodborne

I finished Bloodborne last night. It was an amazing ride and not as difficult as its reputation would suggest. I mean it was no cake walk but the boss battles were where it was really tough. The thing is though that many bosses had NPC summons available to help you and all bosses allowed you to run coop very easily with others online through match making. I had trouble with the final boss and so I summoned help via the coop mechanism in game; you ring a bell and wait. Less than a minute later I had two gamers in my world who were ready to help me. We kicked the shit out of that boss... but he still almost ko'd me when I got too aggressive.

It was a fun game, one that really rewards if you can get past the learning curve.

Comment

• One of the more impressive tech demos I've seen...

They need to license this Engine.

Comment

• I like the idea of Crackdown but I always got bored with it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          One of the more impressive tech demos I've seen...

They need to license this Engine.
          Cant wait for this game this year. Thats an old video. Excited to see the finished product. One thing i love about microsoft first party games is they are all backed with whatever they need when it comes to servers or the cloud. Multiplayer always runs flawlessly and always dedicated servers. None of this call of duty migrating hosts bs.

Comment

• bought a switch and zelda. really good game.

Comment

• The Video Game Thread

Axel wrote: View Post
              For the PC Gamers (and eventually console), a different type of shooter game where survival is the goal in 100 player "Hunger Games" style death matches. I'm definitely investigating this game.

http://www.businessinsider.com/playe...near-future-13
              So I picked this up off Steam today. Pretty damn cool. Very suspenseful and fun. Can't wait to see the full version of the game.

The map shrinks fast so you are constantly on the move balancing shelter with speed and searching for weapons and armour. Throw in some random bombing by plane (they warn you and show the area on the map) and you'll sprinting for your lives sometimes and locking down buildings at others.
              Last edited by Axel; Mon May 22, 2017, 11:06 AM.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 6 hours friday, 12 saturday, 12 sunday, 5 monday, 5 tuesday.

zelda is a huge game and the puzzles are getting more and more intriguing. demanding that i not look online for anything online and am really really enjoying zelda. best game of the year so far. they were really smart making this game so big because there isn't much replay value in puzzle games.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  6 hours friday, 12 saturday, 12 sunday, 5 monday, 5 tuesday.

zelda is a huge game and the puzzles are getting more and more intriguing. demanding that i not look online for anything online and am really really enjoying zelda. best game of the year so far. they were really smart making this game so big because there isn't much replay value in puzzle games.
                  Love this game. Well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got MLB The Show today.... waiting for it to finish up downloading, but soon I'll be having loads of fun.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So Shadow of War got delayed till October 10th...

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        So Shadow of War got delayed till October 10th...
                        Boooooooo ... but fair enough - would rather they make a stellar game, than rush one to shelves.. but that sucks.

But judging by this latest trailer, they're making something VERY special ... my goodness does it look amazing. I'm certain it will be worth the wait.
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu Jun 1, 2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• So Madden unveiled it's first ever player story mode called "Longshot". Trailer looks interesting.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This looks incredible...

Comment

• Been playing Shadow of Mordor again ... god damn is that game good. The replayability is almost endless with the Nemesis system. And very few things are as satisfying as walking into an Uruk Stronghold, and slaughtering wave after wave of Uruks.
                              Can't wait for Shadow of War ...

Comment

• i thought this has looked the best so far. i just want to know more about the actual ships. are we buying ships? can we mod them? if we sink a ship do the other pirates have to start rebuilding? i am guessing that really quickly powerful armadas will be made.

Comment

Working...
                                X