No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then they kill your character while you sleep in real life.

Comment

• Anybody have GOW: Judgement for XB360? Hit me up!

GT: FlaKesElTruCho

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Really intrigued by this one Apollo ... am very close to buying it on Steam for $20. Apparently they plan on removing the Zombies and just having it be a Survival PvP.
        Actually, I've found "The Forest" ... its like Rust ... only different... and looks WAY better.

Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 16, 2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Then they kill your character while you sleep in real life.
            Never go to sleep
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Actually, I've found "The Forest" ... its like Rust ... only different... and looks WAY better.

Wow so many shades of the same color. We must almost be at market saturation on survival horror.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow so many shades of the same color. We must almost be at market saturation on survival horror.

Ya I have to imagine that with the success of Mine Craft, it was only a matter of time before something like this came along.
                The fact that several of them popped up just goesto the show the possible demand, and the mass size of the developer world out there. These are all Indie-games from what I can gather.

I think The Forest by far looks like the most polished.. DayZ I was a little disappointed in when I looked it up.
                But I get thats its still beta/early rewlease, so we'll see.

Comment

• Rust

Comment

• Seeing how we're talking Minecraft now too, they covered that before as well:

Comment

Then they kill your character while you sleep in real life.
                      Lmao this is some intense ass shit

Comment

• So are you guys familiar with the Oculus Rift?

Check out this reaction video of some people trying it for the first time:

This thing is the future. This is exactly what people have been after for decades, and they've nailed it.

Comment

So are you guys familiar with the Oculus Rift?

Check out this reaction video of some people trying it for the first time:

This thing is the future. This is exactly what people have been after for decades, and they've nailed it.
                          wow that looks pretty crazy

Comment

• And that video is just of the Dev. Kit model.

They were showing off the latest Prototype at CES a little while ago:

Now, not only does it detect 6-axis head turns, but you can now Lean around corners, lean forward to look closer at things etc. using full system tracking. Really cool shit.

That "The Forest" game I mentioned earlier is going to support the system, and I'm super tempted by everything I'm seeing.
                            Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 17, 2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• This would make it very easy to tune everything out.

Comment

And that video is just of the Dev. Kit model.

They were showing off the latest Prototype at CES a little while ago:

Now, not only does it detect 6-axis head turns, but you can now Lean around corners, lean forward to look closer at things etc. using full system tracking. Really cool shit.

That "The Forest" game I mentioned earlier is going to support the system, and I'm super tempted by everything I'm seeing.
                                sounds like Kinect version 1 with the hype about what it can do and then u find out its a little less... hopefully they bring out Kinect version 2 which meets expectations soon

edit: by no means am I comparing this to Kinect lol this is far more badass
                                Last edited by Machine; Sat Jan 18, 2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X