• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS5 has completely taken over my life
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      fallout is going to eat all your time
      You don't need to tell me that ... I'm still playing Tale of Two Wastelands whenever I get some time. Lol

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        MGS5 has completely taken over my life
        I took my copy back and got Destiny TTK. It's the game I expected last year. Better late than never... The content is kind of overwhelming now.

MGS5 had a lot of good points to it but honestly it's not my cup of tea. Just like I feared.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I took my copy back and got Destiny TTK. It's the game I expected last year. Better late than never... The content is kind of overwhelming now.

MGS5 had a lot of good points to it but honestly it's not my cup of tea. Just like I feared.
          i don't know how that's physically possible
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• What's impossible? Destiny now being a good game or me not liking MGS5?

I need to hookup with a fireteam now to run some of the six man raids. Anyone in here play Destiny? I personally don't know anyone. Most my friends only game on their phone now: 8 ball pool, yay.

Comment

• After completing MGS4, I literally stood up and slow-clapped.

But I admit half the game is sitting and watching cut scenes. I can see that annoying some.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                All the old Assassins Creed games are $5 on Steam ... Haven't played any of them, is that good?
                I am playing the first right now on ps3.

Gameplay is pretty easy to handle, and its fun to countermove.

Story is awesome.

Good game to play for 30 mins or 4 hours.

Alot of fun for me,

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  After completing MGS4, I literally stood up and slow-clapped.

But I admit half the game is sitting and watching cut scenes. I can see that annoying some.
                  Metal Gear Solid is easily my fav game series of all time, I can't believe Apollo traded in MGS5 for Destiny like what.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Up until Black Flag they are $5 Each, but Black Flag is $14. Figured I could part with $10 to get the first 2 and see what all the fuss is about. Mind you, that's how Steam gets you, because I literally have no time for games as is, and Fallout 4 comes out next month ...
                    Black Flag is far and away the best AC in my opinion. If I were you I'd skip the others and start there.

Think "Pirates of The Caribbean" meets "Grand Theft Auto" meets "Prince of Persia" . Yeah, it's that good and better than the reviews suggest, which ain't bad to begin with.

Comment

Black Flag is far and away the best AC in my opinion. If I were you I'd skip the others and start there.

Think "Pirates of The Caribbean" meets "Grand Theft Auto" meets "Prince of Persia" . Yeah, it's that good and better than the reviews suggest, which ain't bad to begin with.
                      I look forward to reaching that game, but I got to do the games leading up to it...for good or bad...Im a completionist in regards to series.

Comment

• Okay....

Anyone have suggestions for emulators?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Okay....

Anyone have suggestions for emulators?
                          Here's a one:

I think your safe bet would be to Google it and we can avoid a discussion on the legalities of it all.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            After completing MGS4, I literally stood up and slow-clapped.

it's almost jarring how few/short the cutscenes are in phantom pain

i guess they really want you to listen to the tapes for info/story, which is kind of cool but who has time for that
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I hated how the game was geared towards rewarding players for eliminating no one. You're a soldier in the middle of a war zone and everyone wants you dead. Yet the game says its not cool to eliminate hostiles and you're penalized for doing so.

When I realized the backbone of the game was going to be around rocking the enemy to sleep and tucking them in for the night rather than treating it like war (Tenchu?), it really turned me off. Playing the game how it was designed to be played really bored me, I gotta say. That's not to knock anyone who likes that sort of gameplay, it's just not my taste.

Comment

I hated how the game was geared towards rewarding players for eliminating no one. You're a soldier in the middle of a war zone and everyone wants you dead. Yet the game says its not cool to eliminate hostiles and you're penalized for doing so.

When I realized the backbone of the game was going to be around rocking the enemy to sleep and tucking them in for the night rather than treating it like war (Tenchu?), it really turned me off. Playing the game how it was designed to be played really bored me, I gotta say. That's not to knock anyone who likes that sort of gameplay, it's just not my taste.
                                Yeah, it's purely a stealth game (similar to Splinter Cell). Not really a 3rd person shooter at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X