The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha

i'm not even a pc gamer. just dont get why you'd get a game like this for console if you were.

i mean the mods alone...
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      haha

i'm not even a pc gamer. just dont get why you'd get a game like this for console if you were.

i mean the mods alone...
      You're talking Fallout 4? Which comes out in 5 days ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Yet console gamers get all the chicks.

Joey wrote: View Post
        You're talking Fallout 4? Which comes out in 5 days ...
        I flip through n4g.com once a week and they have some major leaks about the game over there. I've been fighting myself to no look so I don't spoil the experience. LOL

ceez wrote: View Post
        haha

i mean the mods alone...
        I'll be able to run ultra settings at 1080p on my PC no problem. That said, my PS4 is right next to my comfy couch while my PC is in the dark, cold basement. I know not everyone is setup like this but this is my only reason for considering the console version. I think I'll go PC because the mod community will be much better for PC. Time to turn up the heat down there.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          That is an unfair, and oft repeated generalization of PC culture...

Haha

Comment

I flip through n4g.com once a week and they have some major leaks about the game over there. I've been fighting myself to no look so I don't spoil the experience. LOL
            Ya I'm avoiding everything at this point. I watched the Launch trailer and thats about it. Lol

Comment

• Fallout 4.. If it's nearly as fun as skyrim, I'll be one happy gamer. Thankfully November 11th is a holiday

Comment

• Bingo Bango Bongo

Hopefully there is a radio station mod early on. I have a pretty killer Buddy Holly playlist that's fitting for the game.

Besides, I can only listen to bingo bango bongo or whatever the hell they include only so many times.

Comment

Hopefully there is a radio station mod early on. I have a pretty killer Buddy Holly playlist that's fitting for the game.

Besides, I can only listen to bingo bango bongo or whatever the hell they include only so many times.
                  Its funny, they selected "The Wanderer" by the Dion and the Belmonts for that one trailer, and that song gets ALOT of play time on my iTunes. Effing classic tune.

Comment

• They just announced the Steam Link .. lets you play any Steam game from any TV in the House off whichever computer is running Steam. Pretty neat.

Comment

• Wait, how? Who's doing what now? Don't assume we know what Steam Link is. It sounds like a part for a sauna.

Comment

Wait, how? Who's doing what now? Don't assume we know what Steam Link is. It sounds like a part for a sauna.
                        LOL

Comment

• Preloading Fallout 4 now! The fact that I will have it on my computer, but still can't play will drive me nuts this weekend. Lol

Comment

• Is there any possibility to fool your Steam app into thinking its Tuesday?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Preloading Fallout 4 now! The fact that I will have it on my computer, but still can't play will drive me nuts this weekend. Lol
                              $79.99 + Plus DOTA 2 VO? kinda steep...Aww fuck it, put dat shit on my VISA!

Comment

Is there any possibility to fool your Steam app into thinking its Tuesday?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
                                wish there was, but you actually have to hack Valve's entire server to screw the time or just initiate the DLs.

Comment

Working...
                                X