No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I have time to dedicate to something like Dark Souls. I'll be getting COD MW3 in November. That's something you can pick up and player for 20 minutes here and there.

Comment

Pfft Call of duty... Uncharted 3 all the way! Batman arkham city looks pretty sick too. The first one was good

Comment

u guys need to try out some more complex games.

Comment

Btw anyone with a ps3 my psn is RagingRaps. Sorry for the multiple posts

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Pfft Call of duty... Uncharted 3 all the way! Batman arkham city looks pretty sick too. The first one was good
            I play COD for the multiplayer. I agree the Uncharted series has a top notch campaign(finished 1&2 when I owned a PS3) but people don't buy Uncharted for multiplayer, just like people don't buy COD for the campaign. Apples and Oranges. I'm the type of gamer who now only has time to fit in an hour before bed so I have difficultly getting into games with great stories. Mindless violence is where it's at when you're a casual gamer.

Played Battlefield 3 for a couple hours over the past few nights. Talk about fun. This "working as a team" concept was foreign to me coming from the COD series. I won MVP of a match by just driving around in a tank taking flags. I posted a mere 4-4 in the complete match while doing it. 4-4 would take all of two minutes and would be a tough start in Black Ops. Totally different type of game. A nice change but I don't think this is "better" than COD. I understand why its so popular though.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I'm not big on basketball games anyway. I don't get to play as often as I used to and so I usually tend to lean towards playing games like COD online for twenty minutes to an hour. I do however have a soft spot for medieval adventure games like Elder's Scrolls and I guess now Dark Souls. These games are tough to get into unless you're playing at least an hour session though.
              you played the cursed crusade yet?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                you played the cursed crusade yet?
                No, not yet. Is it good though?

I'm thinking BF3 and CODMW3 will be it for me for a long time. The more things get hectic in the evenings for me, the more I'm pulled towards online shooters.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Btw anyone with a ps3 my psn is RagingRaps. Sorry for the multiple posts
                  that's ok.
                  Last edited by LBF; Fri Oct 28, 2011, 01:44 PM.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

really, it's fine.

Comment

not a problem.

Comment

we all do it.

Comment

ofcourse, don't make a habit of it.

Comment

or it will be considered

Comment

purposely

Comment

driving up your post count.

Comment

Working...
                                X