No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the titanfall beta was badass, cant wait till march 11!

Comment

• Does anybody want in on the ESO Beta? With this latest Beta I'm able to "Invite a Friend". Let me know! Can probably only do one, so first come, first serve!
      With the Beta, you're able to keep your character going once the actual game comes out, so basically gives you a bit of a head start.

Comment

• Beta Test starts tomorrow at Noon and runs all weekend.

Comment

• Me me me me me
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Keep us posted on how it's going (ESO beta). really looking forward to it

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                Me me me me me
                Lol Ceez it is! Send me a PM with your Email addy.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• anyone want an extra beta key for ESO? my dumbass friend doesn't wanna download it cause he's afraid he'll go over his bandwidth
                    Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Sat Mar 1, 2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      Has anyone noticed that on NBA2k14 the player listed as Dwight Buycks is not actually Dwight Buycks? The picture provided next to his name is some guy who is not Dwight and when you play as him he looks like the dude in the picture lol
                      Lol I noticed that too! I just finished a season where I traded off most of the team for picks/assets, Lowry got me a lottery pick (7), Vasquez and Landry got me a nice mid 1st (16), Hayes, Stone, novak, etc were flipped for expirings and 2nds. As the only PG on the roster, Dwight Buycks plays some stellar minutes and makes the All-Rookie First team with a couple ROM votes. That's when I'm like "that looks nothing like him."

Was fun though, ended up with smart, wiggins, embiid, randle, lebryan Nash and James young. Nice solid core to complement DD, T Ross, PPat, Val and Amir. (Eventually traded Amir once randle got good)
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Finally sucked it up and downloaded DayZ standalone alpha on Steam friday night. My jesus what a game it's going to be once they get it all together. It's the Walking Dead without the soap opera. Even in alpha it's addictive. I played with my cousin and his buddy for 6 hours, we got all geared out and all necessary supplies then a group of like 6 guys found us and slaughtered us. Have to start all over, but man is it awesome.

Comment

• man smithing/clothing making is confusing in EOS
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            man smithing/clothing making is confusing in EOS
                            Takes some practice, ya, but you get used to it. Can do a whole lot of shit with it though.

Comment

• 40 mins to titanfall
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• this is amazing
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X