The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Dude you have no idea. They'll stalk your campsite for a few days from a distance and its the freakiest thing ever. Then they move in at night... I shat myself.
    If my PC wasn't like 4 years outdated i'd get it. Even though i wouldn't be able to sleep soundly at night haha

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      If my PC wasn't like 4 years outdated i'd get it. Even though i wouldn't be able to sleep soundly at night haha
      If you can play Skyrim you could probably run this on decent graphics. Like I said though, right now its super buggy.
      Its still tons of fun to fuck around with right now, but once they get some of the serious bugs sorted out I'll be dedicating some serious time to this game me thinks.

Comment

If you can play Skyrim you could probably run this on decent graphics. Like I said though, right now its super buggy.
        Its still tons of fun to fuck around with right now, but once they get some of the serious bugs sorted out I'll be dedicating some serious time to this game me thinks.
        I think this game would be much better if you can have like 1 or 2 friends with you. Like a tiny group of you trying to survive

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I think this game would be much better if you can have like 1 or 2 friends with you. Like a tiny group of you trying to survive
          Pretty sure thats the plan actually, is to add co-op mode, where you and a friend can work together on surviving/exploring/destroying the island.

Comment

• Guys, did anyone of you encountered "No signal" issue when connecting xbox 360 to Samsung TV through HDMI? This is frustrating, that TV isn't that old, and any other hardware works when connected.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Dude you have no idea. They'll stalk your campsite for a few days from a distance and its the freakiest thing ever. Then they move in at night... I shat myself.
              Is there a way to get out from that cave? They catch me right after the plane crash

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                Is there a way to get out from that cave? They catch me right after the plane crash
                You got it?! Niiice.

I've only made it out alive once.. so there definitely is a way.. just really hard. I find the best way to navigate the cave is VERY quietly.. LOL

Another couple things I've learned in my few plays... either stay in the plane for a little while after the crash, to let them check out the general site and not actually see you, OR make an immediate bolt for it, and run a good distance from the plane, while still keeping a general idea of where it is. Lots of loot around the plane.

And apparently they're fixing the Save Function, so when you die, its not like actual death. LOL

Comment

You got it?! Niiice.

I've only made it out alive once.. so there definitely is a way.. just really hard. I find the best way to navigate the cave is VERY quietly.. LOL

Another couple things I've learned in my few plays... either stay in the plane for a little while after the crash, to let them check out the general site and not actually see you, OR make an immediate bolt for it, and run a good distance from the plane, while still keeping a general idea of where it is. Lots of loot around the plane.

And apparently they're fixing the Save Function, so when you die, its not like actual death. LOL
                  I realized one thing, you cannot hide from them, was so tired of this sneaking noise that I went into the sea to avoid any of that, guess what, at night band of 5 was coming straigth at me, how the hell should I survive that...

Comment

• The Video Game Thread

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    I realized one thing, you cannot hide from them, was so tired of this sneaking noise that I went into the sea to avoid any of that, guess what, at night band of 5 was coming straigth at me, how the hell should I survive that...
                    Ya I also think they're realizing just how smart they made the AI...

Like I said, this is the Alpha version, so it's literally only out there for people to Test.

Comment

• Update: You can make Molotovs by combining rags found in the suitcases with the little booze bottles you find on the plane. One good smash with those, and they burn up pretty good. If one dies that will either infuriate them more, and scare them and they'll run away. Depends on if its the leader of the group or not I think.

My last play through I tried to build my camp up against the top of a cliff, thinking my back was safe... I saw them jumping from tree to tree along the bottom of the cliff, and nothing ... so I hid behind a bush like a bitch ... I heard footsteps coming ... I ran ... fell off the cliff. LOL
                      Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 2, 2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• I'm 6 hours into Watch Dogs. It's still fun, although I do not like that you cannot shoot out the window while driving. I mean, come on.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• watch dogs is terrible, don't buy it
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I'm 6 hours into Watch Dogs. It's still fun, although I do not like that you cannot shoot out the window while driving. I mean, come on.

yeah I agree, tho I guess u don't really have to cause u can hack the environment while driving. However, a friend can shoot out the window as a passenger during multiplayer or free roam. The story could be better too but im still lovin the game regardless, cant get enough.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a solid 8 out of 10 from me. It's not an earth shattering next gen title but it is well made, offers new game play no one else is doing or thought to try and the city feels as alive as any open world game to date. We need to wait until Fall to see some true AAA next gen offerings with scores above 9.

Comment

• this pretty much sums up my feelings towards watch dogs
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X