The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Update: You can make Molotovs by combining rags found in the suitcases with the little booze bottles you find on the plane. One good smash with those, and they burn up pretty good. If one dies that will either infuriate them more, and scare them and they'll run away. Depends on if its the leader of the group or not I think.

My last play through I tried to build my camp up against the top of a cliff, thinking my back was safe... I saw them jumping from tree to tree along the bottom of the cliff, and nothing ... so I hid behind a bush like a bitch ... I heard footsteps coming ... I ran ... fell off the cliff. LOL
    You can make explosives using coins and a circuit board. Also use effigies to ward off the cannibals

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      You can make explosives using coins and a circuit board. Also use effigies to ward off the cannibals
      Hah did you get it as well?? Awesome.

Coins are tough to come by, but I think they can be found int he luggages. And there are only two circuit boards that I know of.

Effigies help, but unfortunately you need their dead bodies to make em and we've said, its pretty damn tough to kill em. Haha

Crazy that this game is still #1 on Steam after 3 Days, ahead of Watch Dogs

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Hah did you get it as well?? Awesome.

Coins are tough to come by, but I think they can be found int he luggages. And there are only two circuit boards that I know of.

Effigies help, but unfortunately you need their dead bodies to make em and we've said, its pretty damn tough to kill em. Haha

Crazy that this game is still #1 on Steam after 3 Days, ahead of Watch Dogs
        Nah i didn't get it yet but i might. I've just been watching gameplay on Youtube lol

This game is blowing up! a lot of top commentators on youtube are playing it. This is good cause the developers have more of a reason to add more patches to the game and make it much better. Can't wait till they add more features like crafting stronger weapons and playing with friends. I heard that they'll add the ability to craft a bow which would be sweet!

Comment

• my copy of wolfenstien finally arrived. nice change of pace from the frantic titanfall. got to drown a nazi in his own piss. pretty good game

Comment

• Anyone else find Madden 25 franchise mode to be broken? In the past week I lost a full season of franchise mode progress because the game save crashes when attempting to continue with an in progress game. Now last night I'm simming an old save to catch up and the damn thing sticks on autosave... I mean come on, even Madden for the Vita didn't have these kinds of issues...

I might just boycott Madden this coming fall. It's not like there isn't enough other stuff to play with. Ea needs to do better and I wish there were competition in the form of 2K.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• madden 25 was a real mess and the port to ps4/xbone was well... a port.

if they don't make some significant progress and really take advantage of the new machines i'm going boycott
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                madden 25 was a real mess and the port to ps4/xbone was well... a port.

if they don't make some significant progress and really take advantage of the new machines i'm going boycott
                Jeez Ceez chill out. This happens with all new Gen consoles, don't you remember when Ps3 and 360 came out? A lot of games were laggy and just straight up ports (Splinter Cell Double Agent was the worst, game lagged like no tomorrow). I don't know about Xbone but the PS4 exclusives so far have been quite good. Just wait till games like Uncharted 4 and MGS 5 hit the shelves, then shit will start to get real

Comment

• In a true online generation there are no excuses. All this shit should be patch, end of story.

Comment

• did the update yesterday and downloaded max and spartan assault. Max is entertaining. An easy to play enjoyable game. Haven't played assault yet.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      did the update yesterday and downloaded max and spartan assault. Max is entertaining. An easy to play enjoyable game. Haven't played assault yet.
                      Yeah, surprisingly I'm enjoying Max alot too, more than I ever thought I would.

Comment

• So I traded in Watch Dogs on a preorder for Destiny. I'm probably not going to be gaming much over the next couples so it makes sense to me. Destiny looks like it's going to be Halo, only on a larger scale.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          So I traded in Watch Dogs on a preorder for Destiny. I'm probably not going to be gaming much over the next couples so it makes sense to me. Destiny looks like it's going to be Halo, only on a larger scale.

can't wait for destiny. i actually compare it to borderlands on steroids without cartoonish graphics. finished wolfenstien, just finished max bought skyrim from steam and like it more on pc then 360. just waiting for destiny now.

Comment

• Where I preordered I apparently get access to a beta over the summer. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Where I preordered I apparently get access to a beta over the summer. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

i got a random invite to the destiny alpha. But it expired by the time i saw it lol

Comment

• Yeah, me too but this one is different and has yet to occur.

Comment

Working...
                                X