The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

Live is coming back. Give it another year and watch 2K shit their pants. I remember when live used to be on top, they've always had the best gameplay, music, and presentation. 2K just looks shiny but they recycle the same shit every year, i'm bored of it
    Live has the better extra's but there actual gameplay and game feel is absolutely trash compared to 2k

I will be picking up 2k15 and live 15 this year and if live fucks up again I'm never buying there shit again
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Live has the better extra's but there actual gameplay and game feel is absolutely trash compared to 2k

I will be picking up 2k15 and live 15 this year and if live fucks up again I'm never buying there shit again
      Nah the flow of the game in Live is so much better. 2K forces you into animations and the pace of the game is a bit too slow for my liking. Also i seriously doubt you've ever played any of the other live games. Live was better for a longer period of time but they fell off after like live 09.

I've been playing 2K for the past 4 years and its getting really boring and repetitive. IMO Live is just much more fun overall, it may not be as polished yet but you gotta remember that they are making it from scratch where as 2K is using the same game every year and just improving it bit by bit.
      Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Thu Sep 4, 2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        EA does the same damn thing, come on.
        How? 2K has been recycling the same game for the past few years. They just improve the graphics ever so slightly and add 1 more feature every year. Also EA's ignite engine has so much more potential than 2K's game engine. Didn't you see how much better Madden is now? Imagine what they could do with Live

Comment

• Madden.

Comment

Madden.
            Yes Madden. Its uses the new EA Sports Ignite engine as well

Comment

• If you play it every year then you realize they don't change much.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

If you play it every year then you realize they don't change much.

Same thing with 2K. The reason for that is lack of competition, the developers get lazy. Watch 2K start to panic as Live comes storming back. The methods EA is using to capture the player faces in Live is quite creative and accurate though.

2K is in some real trouble. Live is already looking so much better, massive jump from live 14

Comment

• The issue with Live has been gameplay. It's been buggy and unrealistic in recent years that they've release the game.

2K is a basketball sim and it's not as much build for casual gamers. So I agree in a way, if EA can fix Live and bring back that high action solid gameplay you're going to see them win back some fans.

Comment

The issue with Live has been gameplay. It's been buggy and unrealistic in recent years that they've release the game.

2K is a basketball sim and it's not as much build for casual gamers. So I agree in a way, if EA can fix Live and bring back that high action solid gameplay you're going to see them win back some fans.

Live was always way more fun though, the presentation and music just tied in so well.

Comment

• Any of you guys played Dead Rising for XBone? It just came out for PC and looks pretty decent ...

Trying to figure out if its worth the buy.

Comment

Nah the flow of the game in Live is so much better. 2K forces you into animations and the pace of the game is a bit too slow for my liking. Also i seriously doubt you've ever played any of the other live games. Live was better for a longer period of time but they fell off after like live 09.

I've been playing 2K for the past 4 years and its getting really boring and repetitive. IMO Live is just much more fun overall, it may not be as polished yet but you gotta remember that they are making it from scratch where as 2K is using the same game every year and just improving it bit by bit.
                        I played live from 05 till 09 and then 2k from 2k10 till now

Live really fell off that's why I dont play there games.

Comment

Same thing with 2K. The reason for that is lack of competition, the developers get lazy. Watch 2K start to panic as Live comes storming back. The methods EA is using to capture the player faces in Live is quite creative and accurate though.

2K is in some real trouble. Live is already looking so much better, massive jump from live 14
                          I dont get why your saying 2k is in trouble Live is on the rise yes but 2k has so many loyal customers. For Live to take away 2k's fans they need to come out with something special

Comment

Live is coming back. Give it another year and watch 2K shit their pants. I remember when live used to be on top, they've always had the best gameplay, music, and presentation. 2K just looks shiny but they recycle the same shit every year, i'm bored of it
                            There bodies look disgusting, No way Dame Lillard and Steph Curry are that buff

Comment

I dont get why your saying 2k is in trouble Live is on the rise yes but 2k has so many loyal customers. For Live to take away 2k's fans they need to come out with something special
                              They have a lot of Fanboy's if thats what you mean. 2K is in trouble because they show very little improvement besides graphics, if they continue that and Live keeps making massive upgrades they will be in big trouble. Live has a good chance to retake the throne for the top NBA game.

Comment

There bodies look disgusting, No way Dame Lillard and Steph Curry are that buff
                                Um what are you talkin bout? have you seen them in 2k15? they look much worse.

Live 15 easily wins, no clue what you're talkin bout bro. Don't be one of those fanboy's, you gotta give credit where its due.

Comment

Working...
                                X