No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a good Puzzle Platformer game for me to try?

Seriously.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Anyone got a good Puzzle Platformer game for me to try?

Seriously.
      Ori and the blind forest is outstanding if u have Xbox. If not, Limbo is great. So is Fez. Max and the curse of the brotherhood was entertaining.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        Ori and the blind forest is outstanding if u have Xbox. If not, Limbo is great. So is Fez. Max and the curse of the brotherhood was entertaining.
        Played Limbo & Fez.

That last one I might check out.... but having issues with my PS3 as of late. Been breaking out my Wii a lot as of late.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Pnuema breath of life was great as a puzzler but was just too short

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            Pnuema breath of life was great as a puzzler but was just too short
            Well, I mentioned it before hand, but Wii-wise A Boy and His Blob was fantastic in every aspect. 80 levels of sheer epicness.

:P Well, I might just break out some good old MLB Power Pros for now.
            Axel wrote:
            KeonClark wrote:
            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• DAI's a weird game because i have to basically force myself to pick it up and play it but when i do i'll play for hours
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Been playing mostly MP Battlefield Hardline lately. I did buy Project Zomboid while it was on sale last week for $10. Don't know when I'll get into playing it though. I have to push myself up to play survival horror games but there was something really appealing about this one as I watced someone play it on Youtube.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  DAI's a weird game because i have to basically force myself to pick it up and play it but when i do i'll play for hours
                  I know the feeling. Its very time consuming as there are so many things to do

Comment

• Bought the new Eastside Hockey Manager on Steam, early access.

It has literally everything you would want in a GM Mode, and is almost completely overwhelming the first few hours. It is already great, can't wait for the full release.

I love this game, but it is definitely not for everyone.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Bought the new Eastside Hockey Manager on Steam, early access.

It has literally everything you would want in a GM Mode, and is almost completely overwhelming the first few hours. It is already great, can't wait for the full release.

I love this game, but it is definitely not for everyone.
                      Care to explain a bit more? What exactly does it offer?

I might nab it up.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• i really wish they'd bring back that nfl GM game that shit was amazing
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Care to explain a bit more? What exactly does it offer?

I might nab it up.

I won't be able to explain it that well, but here's a video that shows most of the basics:

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• been playing dying light. i bought the xbox surround headphones. so so good. game is scary as shit. definitely need to turn off your lights, put the headphones on and immerse yourself into the game. it is intense

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I won't be able to explain it that well, but here's a video that shows most of the basics:

EA should buy them out and implement this into their own game. I like to play the games as well and so this would be a tough sell for me as is but I get why it's appealing, as I love franchise modes in sports games. I play almost exclusively in these types of games and wish EA would go more detailed.

Comment

• So if anyone recently picked up NBA 2k14 or is still playing, you'll be in for a rude surprise...

previously created save files in the MyCareer and MyGM modes can no longer pass a built-in server check on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. That means those files are simply unusable, and all that single player progress has effectively been lost.

"This means that if you had created a MyCareer or a MyGM online save file that was once connected to our servers it too sadly has retired and is no longer available for use and it would be necessary to re-create these files as offline saves," 2K Support writes in a message to affected users, obtained by Polygon. "Sadly this may come as an inconvenience to some of you and if so we truly do understand and can feel for how upsetting this may seem as there always is a special bond that occurs between a player and their MyCareer save but all good things must come to an end and rest assured your MyCareer or MyGM went out while on top!"
                                If I wasn't already completely done with 2k, this has done it. The game is only 1.5 years old, and they've already rendered it effectively useless. And they can only muster some smug PR response? Screw that man. They will never get another penny from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X